SBI PO Preparation Tips 2017 and Strategy
SBI PO exam is directed by the State Bank of India to recruit Probationary Officers. The objective is to recruit young graduates for the Managerial post in the Bank. Huge number of students apply for the exam every year but a very few students make their way through it. The best ones are selected post the personal interview. The PO aspirant must be aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, and important books and most importantly about the strategy and preparation tips to target the SBI PO Exam.
Please note that the pattern of SBI PO exam has changed. Earlier, the SBI PO exam was conducted in 2 parts and now there is an additional part as well i.e. Group Discussion & Interview. A candidate is subjected to clear the Phase I exam in order to attempt the Mains exam. On successful attempts in Prelims & Mains, the candidate qualifies to appear for the Group Discussion round followed by a personal interview.
Dates Here under:
Online Examination – Preliminary 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May'17
Online Examination – Main 4th June 2017
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 10th July 2017 onwards
SBI PO Preparation Tips 2017:
As the pattern is already covered in this blog earlier, this article will cover the preparation tips strategy and strategy to make a successful attempt in the SBI PO Exam. This article covers the preparation tips to help the aspirants for an effective preparation.
- It is essential to prepare according to the syllabus. By doing so, there would be no need to prepare for anything additional.
- When you have the syllabus with you, ensure to finish it completely without missing anything.
- Prepare a schedule to cover the syllabus section wise.
- SBI PO Mock Test papers help you prepare better, attempt mock test papers, there are innumerable online tests as well. This is to self-assessment.
- It is always a good practice to make notes or list down bullet points while preparing. This comes in handy at the time of revision.
- Group study once in a while helps. You can discuss with each other. You may come across things that you are not aware and vice-versa. It is also one of the effective ways of learning as long as you use the group study time properly.
- Apart from all these routine tips, it is also important to have mental peace. So, please rest well. Stay calm and do not panic for anything.
Candidates are advised to check the official website of SBI for regular updates.
Bank may arrange pre-examination training centres for candidates who belong to SC/ST/Minority community in compliance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. The list of training centres below:
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Akola, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur, (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, NewDelhi, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Purnea, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Shillong, Srinagar, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
Follow the syllabus along with the tips for a successful and decent performance in your SBI PO Exam.