The Life Insurance Corporation invites eligible individuals for the post of Clerical Staff. This staff will include job positions like Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive and more for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020. The notification is expected to be released soon. The LIC Assistant Application Form 2020 released on Feb 25, 2020. Candidates will be notified once the LIC Assistant Official Notification 2020 will get released.
LIC Assistant Notification Recruitment 2020
- The LIC Assistant Syllabus for Prelims includes 3 subjects: English/Hindi, Reasoning Ability, and Arithmetic Ability.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates should the complete eligibility criteria of the exam. The possession of a Bachelor's Degree is mandatory as the educational qualification of the exam.
- The vacancy for the exam will be more as compared to the previous year's LIC Assistant Recruitment.
- The LIC Assistant Admit Card will not be sent to anyone's address. Candidates must download it from the official website when the link is active 15 days prior to the exam.
LIC Assistant Recruitment Highlights 2020
|Name of the Exam||LIC Assistant Exam|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Post||Assistant (Clerical Job Profile)|
|Zones Included||8 Zones|
|Total Regions||98 regions across India|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Apply Online Link was Active from||Will Be Activated Soon|
LIC Assistant Exam Dates 2020
Here, is the LIC Assistant Exam Dates 2020 in the following table for all the LIC Assistant 2020 Recruitment Process-
|LIC Assistant Event||Dates|
|LIC Assistant Notification Released on||25th February 2020|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25th February 2020|
|Closure of registration of application||3rd March 2020|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||From 27th March|
|LIC Assistant Exam Dates: Preliminary Exam||4th April|
|LIC Assistant Prelims Result||to be updated soon|
|LIC Assistant Exam Dates: Mains Exam||to be updated soon|
LIC Assistant Vacancy 2020
In the following table, approximately LIC Assistant zone-wise vacancy is mentioned as per the reference form the previous year vacancy-
LIC 2020 AAO Vacancy (Assistant Administrative Officer): 218
LIC 2020 AE Vacancy (Assistant Engineer): 50
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2020
The students who do not fulfill the LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria cannot apply for the exam. Check the following content for the same:
LIC Assistant Age Limit Criteria
The candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age and the maximum should not be more than 30 years as per the LIC Assistant Official Notification 2020.
LIC Assistant Education Qualification
It is mandatory for students to have a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any field from a recognized university, according to the LIC Notification.
- HSC (10+2+3) with 10 years of service
- Matric: 15 years of service
- Non-Matric: 15 years service + Indian Army special certificate exam or corresponding exam in Air Force & Navy
- Those who have worked for a short time, say 85 days, in a financial year after July 01, 2008, governed by LIC & fulfill other eligibility conditions can apply. Relaxation for upper age is applicable
- Those who have worked for 85 days or more in any 2 consecutive calendar years & governed by LIC can apply
- Such temporary employees have to provide the original employment certificates
LIC Assistant Age-Relaxation
The relaxation as per LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification is as follows:
|PwBD (Gen)||10 years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service in defense services + 3 years subject to the maximum age limit of 45 years. (In the case of disabled ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST/OBC, the maximum age limit of 50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC is allowed.|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||Further relaxation of 5 years|
How To Apply for LIC Recruitment 2020?
Apply Online for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification by following the steps below:
Step 1: New Registration
- Visit the official website
- Look for and click on the link Careers
- Now, click on LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Then, click on Next Page
- Look for and click on "Click here to apply online"
- A new web page will be opened
- Click on "Click Here for New Registration"
- Fill in all the basic details
- Submit it
- You will receive a Registration Number and a password.
- Save the credentials
Step 2: Filling Up LIC Assistant Online Application Form
- Log in with the registration number and password
- Enter the security code
- Click on Submit
- The application form on the screen will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the all required details in the form
- Upload required documents
- Cross-check the details before submission
- Pay the application fee
Step 3: Application Fee
The fee structure for all the categories is mentioned below:
- Candidates can pay the fee via online mode online i.e., using a credit card or debit card
- After paying the fee, you will receive a receipt
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2020
For LIC 2020, the students can download the Prelims Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the exam. The officials will activate the link on the official website itself. They will not send the hall ticket by any post to anyone
How To Download Admit Card
Follow the steps given below to download the LIC Assistant Admit Card for Prelims Exam:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the link "LIC Assistant Admit Card 2020' and click on it
- A new page will open
- Fill registration credentials and submit the details
- The Admit Card Page will open on the screen
- Download it and take 4-5 print outs
LIC Assistant Exam Centers 2020
The exam for LIC Recruitment 2020 takes place across India. The exam centers (city-wise) for this exam are listed below:
|Bhopal, Indore||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Guwahati||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore|
|Kolkata, Siliguri||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
|Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur||Shimla|
|Delhi NCR||Jaipur, Jodhpur|
LIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
The students can check the LIC Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims as per LIC Assistant Notification Recruitment 2020 as follows:
- The students have to complete all sections in 1 hour
- 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer
- The exam will be conducted online
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language / Hindi Language||30||30||20 minutes|
LIC Assistant Syllabus 2020
Some of the very important topics from the LIC Assistant Syllabus 2020 for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020 in the following table-
|Approximation||Voice||Analytical Reasoning||Basic GK||Introduction to Computers|
|Number Series||Error Detection||Making Judgements||Indian History||Spreadsheet|
|Simplification||Para Completion||Puzzles||Indian Culture||OSI Layers|
|Odd one out||Prepositions||Number Series||Physics||Computer network & devices|
|Mixture and Allegations||Fill Ups||Verbal Reasoning||Geography||TCP/IP& X protocols|
|Pipes and Cistern||Homonyms||Statement & Argument||Awards||Working with Word Processing|
|Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F||Spelling Test||Cause & Effect||Books & Authors||Authentication & Integrity Algorithms|
|Mensuration||Word Formation||Data Interpretation||Indian Parliament||Number System & Simplification|
|Time and Distance||Transformation||Data Sufficiency||Indian Constitution||Recent trends social media& cybersecurity|
LIC Assistant Preparation Tips 2020
The students who are going to sit in LIC Assistant Exam must check the following preparation tips:
- Solve more and more question papers in order to understand exam pattern in a better way
- Take one LIC Assistant Mock Test every day. This will enhance your understanding of the different type of questions
- Make a study plan and stick to it. Do not miss a single day without following it
- Revise! Revise! Revise!
- It is very important to learn to manage time effectively
- Read current affairs magazines. They help a lot in cracking GK Section
LIC Assistant Answer Key 2020
An answer key is basically an OMR Sheet which has all the correct responses. Students can check the answer key to check how many marks they will achieve in the paper.
The experts release the provisional answer key the next day from the exam day. The official one is published by the officials after around 1 week of the exam.
How To Download Answer Key?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the answer key for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the link called 'LIC Assistant Answer Key'
- If it is a PDF, click on it and download it
- Otherwise, the page will open where one has to enter their registration credentials
- Enter them and submit
- The page for answer key will be displayed on the screen
LIC Assistant Result 2020
Students can directly check the result on the official website of LIC.
How To Download LIC Assistant Result?
Check the steps given below in order to know how to download result for LIC Assistant Exam:
- Visit the official website
- Click on 'Result'
- Select the exam 'LIC Assistant 2020'
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Submit details
- The result will display on the screen
LIC Assistant Cut Off
The cut off will be released once the result comes out. The same will be updated soon.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020
The selection process for the LIC Assistant Notification Recruitment 2020 is mentioned below:
- Phase-I: The first step for candidates to clear is the Prelims Exam. This exam consists of subjects as English, Reasoning & Maths. Students have to complete 100 questions within 1 hour
- Phase-II: The students who clear Prelims will sit for the Mains Exam. Mains are a bit tougher. The subjects included are GK, Maths, Reasoning & English. Students have to complete 200 questions within a 2 Hour 30 Minute.
LIC Assistant Salary
The individuals who are interested in this recruitment can check the salary structure below:
- One will be provided with the allowances like House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, etc
- The person at the job will have to take care of the back-end office work
- They also have to handle online and offline transactions
|LIC Assistant Pay Scale||14435 – 840(1) -15275 – 915(2) – 17105 – 1030(5) – 22255 – 1195(2) – 24645 – 1455(3) – 29010 -1510(2) – 32030– 1610(5) – 40080|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 14435/- per month|
|Gross Monthly Emoluments||Rs. 30,000/- Approx|