IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017
The selection procedure of IBPS RRB comprises of online exams comprises of Prelims, mains and single exam and an interview. The IBPS RRB 2017 selection procedure that has several steps to it namely:
1. Preliminary Examination Process of Selection, Online Exam, Interview Process of Selection, Online Exam, Interview
2. Mains Examination
4. Document Verification
5. Allotment in RRB
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017
According to the IBPS RRB 2017 selection procedure for the post oof Office Assistant, candidates will be provided an allotment on the basis of their marks in the prelims and mains exam. Selection of the candidates for the post of Officer Scale I will be done on the basis of prelims and mains exam followed by interview. The stages of IBPS RRB selection procedure 2017 as per the vacant posts have been given below.
In order to be selected, candidates need to qualify in each stage of IBPS RRB selection process. The eligibility requirement, cutoff, ranks and post preferences will be included in the final allotment list for the selection of Officers Scale I, II and III, Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Read on to find out more about the selection procedure of IBPS RRB.
Highlights of IBPS RRB selection Procedure 2017
||IBPS RRB 2017 Selection Procedure
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
||Prelims and Mains Exam
|Officers Scale I
||Prelims, Mains exam and Interview
|Officers Scale II and III
||Single Online exam and Interview
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 – Stages of Selection
The selection process of IBPS RRB includes six phases:
- Online registraion
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains examination
- Single Online Examination
- Common Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Allotment
Get Online Exam Interview, Document Verification, Final Allotment, Provisional Selection, Officers Sc I, II, IIIGet Online Exam Interview, Document Verification, Final Allotment, Provisional Selection, Officers Sc I, II, III
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 – Online Registration
Candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS RRB recruitment process should register themselves and required to apply tthrough online mode. Candidates who apply for the exam will be called to apply for the prelims exam.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 IBPS RRB selection Procedure 2017 – Preliminary Examination
- Candidates have to appear for Preliminary examination
- The Candidates who apply for both Officers Scale I and Office Assistants must give preliminary exams for 80 marks
- There are only two sections in the exam – Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude.
- Candidates must qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cutoff marks
- Candidates who qualify in preliminary examination will be shortlisted for Mains online examination
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2017 – Online Mains examination
- Candidates who qualify in preliminary examination will be shortlisted for Mains online examination.
- The mains examination for officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted for 200 marks
- There are five sections – Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English, Hindi language and Computer Knowledge
- Candidates for Officer Scale I, who qualify in Mains exam will be called for Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be provided provisional allotment based on marks obtained in Mains examination for the vacancies in RRB’sIBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 – Single Online Examination
- Candidates applying for Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III will appear for a single online examination.
- Candidates will be subsequently called for Common interview
- The test is out of 200 marks
- Candidate has to obtain minimum score in each section and test of online single examination to be shortlisted for the interview
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2017 – Interview
- Interview is applicable for the posts of Officers Scale I, II and III.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main exam for the post of Officers Scale I and in the single level Examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III will be called for interview. The interview carries 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks / scores in the interview is 40%. The minimum qualifying marks is 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
- Minimum qualifying marks for the post of Officers Scale II and III is 40% for all candidates and it is 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
IBPS Selection procedure 2017 – Document Verification
Provisional Allotment in RRBs will depend on candidates fulfilling all criteria for RRBs and also identity verification. Candidates who do not meet said criteria of identity verification will have their application canceled or forfeited.
IBPS RRB Selection procedure 2017 – Final allotment
During Final Selection process, the ratio of the common Written exam to Interview will be 80: 20. After final round of selection based on Common Written Exam and Interview, the candidate shall be selected in any one of the RRB’s based on both merit and preference given during time of application.
Get Online Exam Interview, Document Verification, Final Allotment, Provisional Selection, Officers Sc I, II, III
Stay tuned for more updates on IBPS RRB SelectioIBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017!