Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment – Check the detailed recruitment of Karnataka Bank for Probationary Officers (PO). Get important details including the application form and eligibility criteria.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Dear Banking Aspirants,
Karnataka Bank has recently released the much-awaited Probationary Officers (POs) recruitment notification. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment by 20th March 2018. Candidates should note that the last Date of Receipt of Application form is 20th of March 2018. The posts in the scale 1 category includes Agricultural Field Officers, Chartered Accountants, Law Officers and Relationship Managers. Candidates can check all the necessary details like the important dates, eligibility criteria, application form and official notification in the article
About Karnataka Bank
- One of the most Technologically advanced Bank in private sector category.
- Pan-India footprint offers exciting opportunities for all the highly efficient candidates to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I).
- Shortlisted Candidates to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Note: The Bank has all the rights to reject any application without assigning any specific reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Any dispute causing out of this advertisement shall be the subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mangaluru.
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date of Application||7th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application||20th March 2018|
Eligibility Criteria – Karnataka Bank recruitment 2018 for PO
Candidates willing to apply should have passed Any Degree/ PG.
Post-wise Eligibility Details
1)Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs) Eligibility : Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities. Candidates who are waiting for their results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
2) Chartered Accountants Eligibility: First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA.
3) Eligibility for Law Officers: First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
4) Criteria for Relationship Managers: Candidates should be First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities. Candidates who are waiting for their results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
For detailed education qualification details, please check the official notification mentioned down the post.
1. Candidates should be of Maximum 28 years age.
2. Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH is as per the Government Rules and Regulation.
Application fee for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018
All the shortlisted candidates will have to pay the required application fee before they attend the written test.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2018 recruitment
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Careers link.
- The list of recruitments will be displayed on your screen.
Find Probationary Officers link and click on the application form link mentioned against it.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of it and fill all your particulars in the fields provided.
- Send your applications to the Karnataka Bank office.
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 application Mailing Address and Required Format
- Write on the Envelope – “Application for the post of *name of the post*” and send it to the following address:
- “The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002”
The selection will be based on the written test.
Payscale for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be on a probation period of one year. Upon satisfactory completion of the probationary period, they will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements [For Confirmed Officers (Scale I), Current CTC Amount is Rupees 7.75 Lakhs p.a. (approx.)]
Important Links – PO recruitment of Karnataka Bank
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope that you have liked our article on Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!