SBI PO Application Form 2019:- State bank of India released the SBI PO Application Form on 1st April 2019 on their official website. The last date to apply for the SBI PO Exam is 22nd April 2019. The SBI PO Application Form has 5 main steps: Registration, Login, Uploading the documents, Fee Payment and Printing out the form.
- Firstly, candidates must know the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria before they fill the SBI PO 2019 Application Form
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria cannot apply for SBI PO.
- Applicants will also need to pay an application fee in order to apply online for SBI PO 2019.
- Also, candidates must read the instructions before they fill the official SBI PO Application Form 2019
- To kickstart your exam preparation for SBI PO, read our post on SBI PO Preparation Tips.
SBI PO Application Form 2019
State Bank of India released the official Application Form for SBI PO (Probationary Officer) on 1st April 2019. Eligible candidates can apply till 22nd April 2019 through the direct link mentioned in this post. In this post, we will be guiding you through the complete application process for SBI PO;
Highlights - SBI PO Application Form 2019
The SBI PO Application Form has some important highlights that all the candidates must check in the following table:
|Availability of SBI PO Application Form||22nd April 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Documents required at the time of form filling||Scanned photograph and signature, Educational Qualifications, Identity proof and Reserved Category certificate|
|Application fee||General/ OBC- INR 600 SC/ST- INR 100|
|Contact details||022-22820427 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Exam Dates - SBI PO Application Form 2019
The accurate dates of SBI PO exams have not been updated yet. The following is the expected time of SBI PO exam. All candidates must take a look at the following table:
|SBI PO 2019 Notification will be published officially on||1st April 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Application Form will be available from||1st April 2019 to 22nd April 2019|
|Call Letters for Pre-exam Training (SC/ST, Minorities) will be issued on||May 2019|
|Pre-exam Training Begins from||May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam is scheduled for||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Result for Prelims will be published||1st week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam is scheduled for||20.07.2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Result for Mains will be announced officially on||3rd week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Call Letter for Interview will be available from||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises and Interview will be conducted on||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result will be announced on||2nd week of October 2019|
How to fill SBI PO Application Form 2019?
The SBI PO Application process is quite easy. Candidates just have to take care while filling in their personal details correctly to avoid any problems further. The online SBI PO Application Form has 5 stages in total which are as follows:
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Application Form Filling
- Application Form Payment
- Confirming and Submitting
Below-given are the steps to for online SBI PO Application Procedure if the candidate wishes to fill the SBI PO Application Form through the official website. Follow each and every step to fill the application form for SBI PO respectively.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, candidates must click on the direct link to Apply provided above.
- The Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Now, candidates need to fill the personal details like Name, Father's Name, E-mail, Phone number, etc, then click Submit
- Then, the candidate will press OK. Kindly, press 'ok' only when you are sure about the details
- Candidates will now get the Registration number and Password on their phone and e-mail
Step 2: Upload the Photo and Signature
- Candidates, now, will upload their recent most scanned passport size photograph
- The candidate's photo must be very clearly visible and colored
- The background should be light colored
- The photo should be taken from a professional camera
- Moreover, the signature scanned image must be very clear too
- The student must sign on a white paper with blank ink
The following is the mentioned specifications that candidates have to follow for uploading photo and signature
|Photograph||JPEG/ JPG format|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 20 Kb – 50 Kb|
|Pixels- 200 x 230|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG format|
|White sheet using Black Ink Pen|
|File Size- 10 Kb – 20 Kb|
|Dimensions- 140 x 60 Pixels|
- Click on 'Choose File/Upload' button
- Select the photo/signature from your gallery
- Click ok and upload it and submit it
Step 3: SBI PO Application Form Filling
Once the candidates have uploaded the images, they should follow the steps given below:
- Now, candidates will fill their Qualification details
- The candidates who are still waiting for their results cannot apply for the exam
- Moreover, they must have their official qualification certificates to be eligible to apply
- Candidates will fill the degree, name of the institution, place of the institution, date of passing, the percentage of marks and grade. Candidates must choose the best possible option available
- The preview option will be there. Candidates can click on it and view their form
- If they find any mistakes, they should correct it then and there
- Then click on submit
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Now, the fee payment page will appear
- There are two options through which candidates will pay the fee: Online and Offline
- Online payment can be done through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Offline payment can take place via SBI Bank Challan
- The General and OBC category will pay Rs 600/-Application Fee
- The SC/ST/PwD will pay Rs 100/-
How To Pay Online Fee?
The candidates can follow the steps below to pay the Application Fee Online:
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the back side of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status
Step 5: Confirmation
After paying the application fee successfully, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same, ' SBI PO 2019 confirmation page'. However, they do not need to send the confirmation page to the examination authority. Just preserve the below-give documents for future references:
- SBI PO 2019 confirmation page of the application
- Application fee payment proof
- 5-6 copies of the same photo uploaded in the form
If the amount has been cut from the account of the candidate and payment has failed, the amount will be back in the account in 2-3 days. Candidates should try making payment in the night time
SBI PO Application Form Status
The candidates can check the form status by following the steps:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website of SBI
- Click on 'SBI PO Application Form Status'
- Then, candidates will fill their Registration number and Password
- Click on Submit and the form status will appear
SBI PO Application Form Correction
Candidates can edit details in the application form before the final submission of the form. They can open and view the data saved before by entering their registration number and password. Candidates can now edit SBI PO Application Form the required details in the application form. But they must remember that the changes can be done only for three times. After the final submission of the form, the candidates will not be permitted to make any kind of change in the SBI PO Application Form 2019.
Documents required for SBI PO Application Form 2019
Candidates must take a look at the following documents which are required while filling the SBO PO Application form 2019:
- Candidates must have Adhaar Card original and photocopies
- Secondly, they should also have 2-3 other Identity proofs, both original and photocopies
- Also, candidates should have the official educational certificates
- The candidate's education must be from a recognized institute/university
- If the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC, they must have their official community certificate
Photograph Uploading Details
- The photograph must be a passport style colored photo
- Candidates must make sure the photo is in color taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background
- Moreover, the candidate must look straight to the camera with a relaxed face
- Also, the student needs to use flash ensuring that there is no red eye
- In case the candidate wears glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and the eyes can be clearly seen
- Dimensions of the photo must be 200x300 pixels
- Furthermore, the size of the file should be in between 20kb-50kb
- Besides that, the candidates should ensure that the size of the file is not more than 50kb
Uploading Signature Image
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Secondly, the signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The signature will be on the Call Letter and wherever necessary
- Also, if the Applicant's signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Call Letter at the time of the examination, the applicant will be disqualified.
- The dimensions of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Besides that, the candidate must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Hope you liked this post on SBI PO application form 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.