Bank of India notification 2018 has invited applications for the recruitment of Credit Officers. Get complete notification details, vacancies, eligibility, application process and more!
Bank of India Notification 2018
Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of Credit officers JMGS Scale I. There are in all 158 vacancies for the post of Officer Scale I. The last date for submitting online application is 5th May 2018. The online exam is tentatively scheduled for 10th June 2018. Selection of Officers will be through Online Test and interview.
In this notification, you will find complete details regarding the vacancies, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure, application process and fees and all other details pertaining to the recruitment of Officer Scale I.
Recruitment details regarding the notification announced by Bank of India given below:
Bank Of India Recruitment – Important Dates for BOI Recruitment
|BOI Exam Events||BOI Exam Dates|
|Submission of on – line application begins from||20.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of on – line application||05.05.2018|
|Relevant date for Age and Qualification||01.04.2018|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||10.06.2018|
Number of Vacancies for Bank Of India Recruitment 2018:
There are total 158 vacancies for Credit Officer Posts.
|Name of the Post||Scale||Category wise distribution of Vacancies||Pwd Vacancies|
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream||JMGS I||21||28||37||72||158||6||–||–||2|
- A Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.
- Students appearing in the final year MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA are also eligible to apply. However, their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2018.
- It is desirable that you have a certification in a computer course for minimum 3 months OR Information Technology OR related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward.
|Age as on 01.04.2018|
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|2.||OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
Selection Procedure for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Selection will depend on the number of candidates applying for the exam. BOI 2018 Exam consist of 2 stages:
- Online Exam
Online Exam Paper Pattern:
|Name of the Tests||Max. Marks||Duration|
Time of 120 min
|2.||General Awareness with special reference to
Point to be Remembered
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- The Online exam will be available to applicants bilingually in both English and Hindi. However, the English language test is available only in English.
- Marks obtained in English will not be counted as it is qualifying in nature.
BOI Exam Centres
Change of Test Centres will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Bank of Baroda exam will conducted in online mode at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram exam centres.
Bank Of India Notification 2018: Pay Scale
Upon selection as a BOI Officer Scale I, you will entitled for the pay scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
If you would like to hear from us or want more details, kindly post your comments below and we would be happy to help.
Keep visiting our blogs for latest updates on all banking and government exam details like notification, recruitment, exam dates, results and more details.