Updated On : June 3, 2023
Summary: Self-assessment is an important part of any competitive entrance exam. When you solve question papers, you get the idea about what kind of questions are asked from different topics, which areas are more important, whether questions are more from static GK or current affairs, etc. Obtaining a proper set of question papers is nothing less than a treasure box for you. Download the previous papers from the post below and practice well for the upcoming exam.
You must have heard-” Practice makes a man perfect.” But you need to practice in a proper way to reach your goals.
If you aspire to get admission to the National Law University, Delhi, but you do not have the correct idea about the battlefield, you cannot win the battle. Therefore, solving previous year's papers is one of the best methods to know the paper pattern and improve your speed & accuracy in the final exam.
Question papers will help improve your time management skills and problem-solving skills. Try to solve as many questions as possible from previous papers and analyze your performance after completing each paper.
In this way, you can check your preparation levels and overcome mistakes. Are you looking for the previous year's papers for the All India Law Entrance Exam?
We have curated AILET Previous Year Papers PDF, subject-wise sample questions, and more in this post to ease your preparation.
As per the expert's opinion, solving the previous year's question papers is one of the best methods to enhance your AILET Exam preparation.
Practicing previous papers daily will help you get a fair idea about the difficulty level of the paper and the type of questions from each section.
You can download last year's question paper and answers by clicking on the link below.
Download AILET 2023 Question Paper with Solutions
The BA LLB course comprises three sections: Section A: English Language, Section B: Current Affairs & General Knowledge, and Section C: Logical Reasoning.
The question paper shall include 150 MCQ questions, and each question carries one mark. According to the AILET Exam Pattern, 0.25 marks are dedicated for each wrongly answered question.
The exam is conducted in offline mode, and the duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes). For preparation to be successful, practicing the previous year's papers will be of great help.
You can download the LLB question papers by clicking on the direct link given below. Make sure to practice these papers regularly to perform well in the upcoming exam.
Download AILET Question Papers PDF for LLB
The National Law University, Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) LLM annually to provide eligible aspirants admission to the PG program.
The AILET LLM Exam 2024 has 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 100 marks that must be attempted in Section A along with a few descriptives.
This section also has a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrongly answered question.
The broad syllabus for 100 MCQs will be from all major subjects of law like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort International Law, etc.
If you are an aspirant for the LLM program, download the previous year's papers from the link below and start practicing from today for better results.
Download AILET Previous Year Question Papers for LLM
With the help of the AILET previous year's papers, you can build your confidence levels.
Download the question papers by clicking on the direct links given in the table below and utilize them during your Ph.D. preparation.
Download AILET Previous Year's Papers PDF for Ph.D
Solving sample questions will help you learn smart techniques to solve different types of questions that will be asked in the upcoming exam.
Here, we have provided subject-wise sample questions for the AILET 2024 Exam.
1. The above data suggests the common mechanisms underpin attachment organization in caregiver and infant and the precocious emergence of mentalizing in the child.
Ans) c) Advance
2. The following are the questions based on the same words used in different parts of speech. Select the correct matches.
Ans: 1-A, 2-B, C-3, D-4.
3. Which of the following statement represents the Litotes?
Ans: a) I am a citizen of no mean city.
Read more: Short tricks to enhance your AILET English preparation
4. Brave Macbeth, with his brandish steel, carved out his passage.
Ans: d) Synecdoche.
5. Select an alternative that expresses the phrase/idiom in a better way. Go cold turkey
Ans: d) withdraw abruptly and completely.
Go through detailed: AILET GK/Current Affairs Preparation Tips
1. Which river is declared a legal entity by the Act of Parliament?
Ans: c) Whanganui.
2. Legal Principle: Limitation bars the remedy, not the right. Factual Situation: after the expiry of the period of limitation of three years, debtor Rohit makes a part payment of the debt to creditor Soham. Soham then files a suit against Rohit for recovery of the debt after two years from the date of part payment. Decide.
Read more: Short tricks for AILET Legal Aptitude section
3. Who was the first Indian woman to be selected as the Judge of the International Tribunal for the Law of Sea? Ans: Dr. Neetu Chandra.
4. “Drunken Driving is punishable under? Ans: Motor Vehicles Act.
5. The institutional infrastructure under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, rests on certain pillars: Insolvency Professionals; Information Utilities; Adjudication; The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India; Asset Construction Companies
The correct code is:
Ans: c) I, II, III and IV.
You are advised to solve as many AILET Mock Tests as possible to improve your logical skills.
1. Harsh moves 15km in the east direction, and then turn towards the north and moves 4 km. From there, he turns west and travels 12km. How far and in which direction he is from the starting point? Ans: 5 km and North-East.
2. Find the wrong number in the given series:
1, 2, 8, 33, 148, 760, 4626. Ans: 760.
3. Find the one that doesn’t belong to the group
Ans: d) JR.
4. There is a given pair of words in the following statement. Select the pair that expresses a close relationship with the given pair. Zephyr: Gale
Ans: c) Trickle: Torrent.
5. A clock is set at 10 am. The clock eventually gains 10 minutes in 24 hours. What will be the right time when the clock indicates 3 pm on the following day? Ans: 2:48pm.
You can enhance your preparation levels with the help of the best AILET Online Coaching classes.
Follow the simple instructions mentioned below for downloading the AILET Previous Year Papers from the official website.
Try to follow a well-structured study plan for AILET for better preparation and scoring good marks.
Experts advise that solving previous year's papers will help a lot in enhancing the preparation. Solving the AILET previous year's papers will help you in many ways, as explained below:
Frequently Asked Questions
How many AILET Previous Year Papers shall I solve in a day?
Where can I download AILET Previous Year Question Paper PDF?
Should I solve AILET LLM Previous year question papers during my exam preparation?
Is solving AILET Previous Year Paper is really beneficial?
Where can I get last 5 years AILET Previous Year Papers?
How do I download AILET Question Paper?