Writing Exam in
You are looking for
8+ Mock Tests
Doubt Clearing Sessions
6+ Mock Tests
11+ Years of Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a Dropper. How online classes can help me in Exam preparation ?
We have a structured plan for your selection. Live interactive classes in which you can communicate with the faculties in real time and clear your doubts, Along with it we deliver specially curated and designed study material (23 books) at your residence so that you never need to scour for study material and get confused.
We have a Proper Mentorship program in which you will have mentors that you can connect with to discuss the preparation plans and to clear your doubts regarding colleges.
Why Should I Join Coaching ?
There are several reasons why you should opt for a course:
1. We usually invest a lot of time in video/content searching and then there is no guarantee whether that lecture is specific to IPM only hence wasting our crucial time
2. No proper practice module will be followed and proper analysis will be missed hence making it unable for you to work on your weaknesses.
3. Study material is not available easily and there is no single book. So we will deliver 23 books to your residence so that you do not have to purchase anything else.
4. Individual mentorship program which helps in strategy building and timely feedback regarding performance and well-being.
How Supergrads online coaching can be helpful ?
We will help you Plan your studies more efficiently as we have a whole structured course plan for you, Helping you to equally perform in your boards too. Along with better understanding of all the concept's as everything is going to happen as per a defined scehdule ( Practise, analysis, feedback).
The live session's will help you get better understanding and help you in live doubt solving in following ways.
1. Doubt clearing Sessions for all post class doubt's.
2. Study material: To get the best of the content to crack the exam!.
3. Mentorship for time to time analysis and strategising the preparation.
4. Support in all form filling and college counseling.
5. Proper PTM's so that parent's stay updated with the performance of the student's as it will be a team work for student's success.
How Supergrads is different from other coaching institutes?
Supergrads provides you with live online classes, study materials, mock tests, and doubt support. Additionally, we offer personal interview preparation and mock interviews from day one, along with personal mentorship and counselling for a well-developed overall preparation strategy. Our college and career counseling support helps students make informed decisions about their academic pursuits at the UG level. Learn more about what is included in your preferred course here: https://www.toprankers.com/ipmat-online-coaching
Are there any EMI and instalment options to pay the course fees?
I am in class 11. Is this the right time for me to begin preparing for IPMAT?
Preparing for IPMAT (Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test) in 11th class provides students with sufficient time to understand the exam pattern, enhance their problem-solving skills, and improve their time-management abilities, thereby increasing their chances of scoring well in the exam. Additionally, it also reduces the stress and pressure of last-minute preparations and allows for a more structured and organized approach to studying. At Supergrads, we have several courses which can be taken alongside school and board exam preparation to work through the entire IPMAT syllabus in 1 year and 2 years. Explore them at https://www.toprankers.com/ipmat-online-coaching
What are the Benefits of Coaching from Class 11th ?
Preparing from an early Class gives you a very crucial advantage that most students miss out on.
Starting early will help you to achieve the following two points:
1. It helps you manage your boards effectively and does not affect your board scores.
2. You'll be Having more time to Build concepts from the core, work properly on the weaknesses, and doesn't build time pressure.
Who is the organizing body for NCHMCT JEE 2024?
The NCHMCT JEE test will be held in 2024 by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Q: Is there any age limit criteria while appearing for NCHM JEE 2023?
A: Yes, there are specific criteria for age limit while appearing for NCHM JEE. For students applying under the General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as of the year of admission. In the case of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe, the upper age limit is 28 years as of the year of admission.
Q: What is the application form fee of NCHM JEE?
A: Candidates can fill out the online form by paying a registration fee of Rs 1000 (General and OBC) and Rs 450 for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender. The options through which the application fee can be paid are debit and credit card.
Q: What is the mode of conduct of the exam?
A: NCHM JEE is of three hours duration and will be conducted in an online computer-based mode.
Q: How many institutes will accept admission through NCHM JEE 2023?
A: There are a total of 74 participating institutes that offer admission based on NCHM JEE 2023.
Q: How many times does NCHMCT JEE take place each year?
A: The NCHM JEE is only held once a year.
What is the difference between NCHM online coaching and classroom coaching?
They differ in a few ways since the NCHM online tutoring is more sophisticated. Experts are constantly accessible to answer students' questions in the online NCHM coaching. In live lectures, the teaching and learning are quite participatory. Aspirants can prepare thoroughly with mock tests and practice papers. Because examination of your academic achievement is more available when you attend the online NCHM coaching program, your chances of winning a scholarship are increased.