Aspirants can fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form only in the online mode. Check step by step instructions to complete IBPS Clerk Registration 2020. The article explains in-depth information about how to apply online for IBPS Clerk Exam.
Candidates can complete the IBPS Clerk Apply online procedure in 3 major steps: Registration, Uploading Documents & Payment
- The SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates must pay INR 100 as a form fee. The other categories have to pay INR 600 for the same
- Students must be 20-28 years old to fulfill the basic IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria. Those who do not fulfill the eligibility cannot apply
- Candidates cannot submit more than 1 IBPS Clerk Application Form. If they will, the latest one will be considered
- In case, the students do not upload photo & signature, the system will let it get submitted
- Once the IBPS Clerk Registration form is submitted, kindly take a print-out and keep it for future reference
- Last year around 12075 vacancies were released, and this time it is expected that around 10000 or more IBPS Clerk Vacancies will be released.
IBPS Clerk Registration 2020
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Application Fee||Unreserved (GEN) Category – INR 600, Reserved Category – INR 100|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Important Uploads||Thumb Impression, Handwritten Declaration Letter, Photo & Signature Scanned Photos|
|Minimum Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree (50 % marks)|
|Steps||Register, Login, Upload Documents, Payment & Submission|
|Most Mandatory||Aadhaar Card Number, Fulfilling Eligibility Conditions|
|Avoid||Fake Documents/Info, Filling more than 1 form|
IBPS Clerk Registration Date 2020
Students who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions must not register. Check the following table to know about IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Registration Dates. Know the IBPS Clerk Exam Dates and other event schedules to fill your forms before the last date.
|Starting Date for IBPS Clerk Apply Online||September 020|
|Last date to apply online||October 2020|
|Application fee payment process||September 17 to October 09, 2020|
|Editing of Application Form||September 17 to October 09, 2020|
Documents Required to Fill IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
Before proceeding with filling the IBPS Clerk Exam Application Form, there are certain documents you need to keep in handy. Here are the list of documents required to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020.
It is mandatory to upload the mark sheets of class X, XII, graduation and/or other equivalent exams
The form needs a visible, clear, and current passport-size photo of the applicant. Without that, one cannot move further to fill the form.
- The size of the photo should be between 20kb-50kb
- The dimensions of the photo must be 200 x 230 pixels
- The applicant in the photo should be front-facing the camera
- The photo must be in JPEG Format. Otherwise, form the officials will reject the form
Scanned Copy of Signature
One also has to upload a scanned copy of your signature. The same signature that is on the official documents like Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.
The signature's scanned photo should be between 10kb-20kb
- The photo of signature dimensions must be 140 x 60 pixels
- The signature should be in a running hand and not in BLOCK letters.
- Also, they must be in blank ink on a white paper
- They should be visible and clear
- The photo of the signature must be in JPEG Format
Those who belong to reserved categories should upload their official caste certificates. They have to upload the scanned copies of the same.
- Those between 20-28 years can register. For reserved categories, age-relaxation is applicable
- There is a specific number of vacancies reserved for categories other than General
- To benefit, one must upload the scanned copies of their caste certificate
If one does not have a left thumb, they may use their right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, then take an impression of one of the fingers of the left hand. Begin from the forefinger.
- If there are no fingers on the left hand, then take an impression of one of the fingers of the right hand. Begin from the forefinger
- If no fingers are there, then give the impression of left toe, specify the finger in the uploaded document
- The name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe)
- The left thumb impression should be a scanned one and not smudged
Hand Written Declaration
A handwritten declaration is necessary. Read the details below:
- A handwritten declaration should be there. In the case of those who cannot write may get the text typed.
- Then, put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed text
- Then, upload the document according to specifications
- One must ensure that all these scanned documents match the required specifications
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
How To Fill IBPS Clerk Registration 2020 Form?
Before filling IBPS Clerk Form 2020, you must ensure to fulfill eligibility conditions. Without satisfying that, one's form can be rejected without any intimation. There are a total of 4 steps to fill the form. Registration, Uploading Photo & Signature, Entering Details & Paying the fee. Follow the step by step instructions to complete the IBPS Clerk Registration.
STEP 1 - IBPS Clerk 2020 Registration
- Visit the official website and click in IBPS Clerk Apply online Link
- For a new registration, click on ‘New Registration’ link
- Enter details in the correct way - Post Name, Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Security Code.
- Click on submit button
- Then, one will receive a new registration number and password to their registered mobile number and email ID.
STEP 2 - Upload of Documents
Upload the scanned copies of the photo, signature, and LTI. LTI is 'Left Thumb Impression' in specified format. The format for uploading the photograph and signature is below:
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|LTI||20 KB – 50 KB||240 x 240 pixels|
|Handwritten Declaration||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400|
Step 3 - Fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2020
- Candidates will enter their educational qualifications in this step.
- Also, they have to select the exam center.
- Then, enter the choices of participating banks.
- Then, choose the language of the exam, etc.
Step 4 - Application Fee Payment
Students can pay via Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Check the structure of the fee structure below:
|SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates||Rs 100|
After the transaction, students will receive the receipt. One can take a print-out for this e-receipt and keep it with them. This will come in handy for further references. If in case the transaction fails, then candidates need to repay the amount and the failed transaction fees will be refunded in 15 working days.
IBPS Clerk Application Form Correction 2020
The exam conducting authority decides whether or not to allow candidates for form correction. Once the IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online Last Date is over, candidates will be allowed to correct their form if required. The application form window will be opened for only a few days.
- The exam officials will allow editing only major things in the form
- The category of the candidate cannot be changed.
- It is important for each aspirant to keep an eye while completing the IBPS Clerk registration.
- Take your time while entering the details in the IBPS clerk Registration Form.