Know complete in detail IBPS SO Salary and IBPS SO Job profile for the posts of Agriculture field officer, personnel officer, Marketing Officer, IT Officer, Law Officer, and Rajbhasha Adhikari.
IBPS SO Salary and Job profile
As the notification for IBPS SO was recently published, candidates are eager to know more about the IBPS SO Job profile and IBPS SO Salary for Agriculture field officer, personnel officer, Marketing Officer, IT Officer, Law Officer, and Rajbhasha Adhikari. To make you clear about the IBPS SO Salary and IBPS SO Job profile, we have prepared an in-depth article about IBPS SO Salary and JOb profile.
IBPS SO Salary:
IBPS SO Salary for all the vacancies for Scale – I posts: Basic – Rs. 23,700/– Pay Scale will be – 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
|Special Allowance||7.75% of (Basic+DA)|
|City Compensatory Allowance||0%-4%|
|PF Contribution||Rs. 3000/- Rs. 3500/-|
IBPS SO Job profile:
Agriculture Field Officer:
- They will be mainly responsible for the promotion of rural banking.
- Loan inspections and recovery in rural areas.
- Lead Generation.
- Co-ordinating with other RRBs, NABARD, and other organizations.
HR/ Personnel Officer:
- The primary job of Personnel officer will be conduction of training for the employees.
- It also helps in the maintenance of employee database.
- Prepares the performance evaluation report of employees.
- Helps in the conduction of the recruitment process.
- Designs welfare schemes for employees as well as compensation and promotion policies.
- Marketing officers will be responsible for state or region wise marketing and promotional activities.
- Also responsible for advertising and coordinating with the agencies for the same.
- Should come up with marketing strategies to scale up the sales/ Profit.
- Research for new products that would be viable growth options for the bank.
- IT Officer will be responsible to look after the Core Banking System (CBS) of the bank.
- Taking care of Bank’s software.
- Also manages Internet/ Mobile Banking/ ATMs, Kiosks etc.
- They will also be responsible for the security of Bank Network to avoid cybercrime.
- Will also manage technological issues of Banking operations.
- They are responsible to take care of legal documents/ matters of the bank.
- Represent the bank in case of suits filed.
- Must ensure compliance with RBI Norms
- Make sure that bank’s engagement in deals/ contracts are legal.
- Mainly responsible for the translation of documents.
- Also helps in the conduction of language-related workshops and promotion of the official language.
Hope this post on IBPS SO Job profile and IBPS SO Salary was useful for you. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.