ESIC Admit Card 2018 for Phase III exam has been released. Check detailed steps to download Employees’ State Insurance Corporation admit card for the recruitment of Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent for Phase III of the recruitment process.
ESIC Admit Card for Mains 2018
ESIC has released the Call Letter for Phase III examination. You can download Phase III Admit card from 8th January to 13th January 2019. Phase III examination will consist of Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test. Candidates who have successfully cleared the Mains examination conducted on 15th December 2018 can download their ESIC SSO Admit Card through the direct link mentioned in this post. You are advised to download the official ESIC SSO Hall Ticket for Phase III as soon as possible to avoid any technical glitch.
How to Download ESIC SSO Mains Admit Card
- Click on the above link or visit the official website of ESIC
- Then, click on “download admit card for Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent”
- Then enter your Roll number/ Registration number and DOB/Password click on search button.
- After that, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card.
Important Dates for ESIC Admit Card Download
|Start Date of Admit Card Download||8th January 2019|
|End Date of Admit card Download||13th January 2019|
Important Documents to carry to the exam hall
Candidates need to carry their ESIC hall ticket along with one photo id proof like Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
Selection Procedure of ESIC:
Candidates will have to go through 3 stages before their selection in ESIC:
- 1st Phase: Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
- 2nd Phase: Mains Examination (200 marks)
- 3rd Phase: Computer skills and Descriptive Test (50 marks)
Hope you liked the article on ESIC Admit Card informative. If you have any queries regarding ESIC Exam, write to us in the comment section below. We will definitely get back to you. Also, keep visiting our blog post to find more such informative articles.