The English language section of SBI PO 2017 is one of the best scoring sections of all. The questions asked are from reading comprehension, cloze test, para- jumbles, spotting the errors and fill in the blanks.
We present you short yet effective guidelines with tips and tricks for solving "spotting the error” and “fill in the blanks” questions in SBI PO 2017:
How to Solve Spotting error questions and Fill in the blanks in SBI PO 2017?
- To solve spotting errors questions, what you can initially do is read the question with utmost attention. When you read the question carefully, you will be able to detect the error at once.
- While reading the entire sentence, you must be careful checking the subject-verb agreement. When you don’t find an error here, you can move on to the next step
- The next level is to check the spellings. You can spot errors in spellings and all you need is to pay attention to easily figure them out.
- If you are still unable to detect the error, you may go ahead by examining each and every part of the sentence to check again.
Fill in the blanks
- You need to read the statement carefully and try to figure out what the missing part can be. You can go for multiple trails and then read the statements. The sentence must sound right after filling in the missing part.
- You will be provided with many options. Try to choose each and every word and fill in the blanks to check if it fits in the sentence.
- Read the sentence again with the word you have chosen to fill in the blank.
We hope that this article helps you with efficient preparation in solving of Questions on Spotting Error and Fill in the Blanks. Stay tuned for more updates around SBI PO 2017. Till then, happy learning!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SBI PO Mock Test Series
- SSC CGL Mock Test Series
- SBI Clerk Test Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- UP Police SI Test Series
- SSC JE Test Series
- SSC MTS Test Series
- COAL India Test Series