State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the oldest names in the banking industry since years. Hundreds of students aspiring for bank jobs dream of working with SBI as SBI PO. It is, undoubtedly, one of the toughest examinations which students struggle to crack. SBI PO aspirants need to employ hard core preparation and efforts for this exam. In this scenario, students find for a reliable platform for online practice. We suggest all our aspirants to have faith on their caliber and believe that they can achieve it by hard work.
SBI PO Exam Mock Test Series - Attempts now!
All you need to do to crack SBI PO exam is work hard and be clear with your goals. You need to make a proper study plan and prepare well. The number of hours doesn’t matter but all that matters is accuracy and expertise. When you enhance your approach, you will automatically be able to perform well. To help you clear SBI PO Prelims in first attempt, we bring you some expert tips and tricks.
Tips and Tricks to Crack the SBI PO 2017 Exam In First Attempt
- Effective Time Management skills is one of the crucial factors for success in SBI PO Prelims. So, try to utilize your time judiciously.
- Attempt online mock tests & practice tests. It will help you get an idea of pattern asked in the exam.
- Try to make a ‘Scheduled and Optimal Study Plan’ which will help you go through every section/ chapter without wasting time.
- Try to be consistent in your practice and efforts. Don’t lose focus and keep trying.
- Try to get an idea of the ‘Exam Pattern’.
- Attempt All India Mock Test Series to know your national rankings. They will help you get an idea of your preparedness.
- Figure out your strong and weak areas. Strengthen your strong areas as they will fetch you marks and focus on your weak areas to improve them.
- Revision is an essential and key factor. Try to revise whatever you read regularly.
Books for Reference
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS CWE Bank PO Exam by Disha Expert
- Bank Clerical Cadre Common Written Exam by Lal Singh
- Practice Book On Quicker Maths by K. Kundan and M. Tyra
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths by K. Kundan and M. Tyra
- Clerical Cadre Common Written Exam by T.S. Jain
We hope your attempt of SBI PO Prelims becomes a success in the very first time. Stay tuned for more updates. We wish you good luck!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SBI Clerk Mock Test Series
- SBI PO Mock Test Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- UP Police SI Test Series
- SSC JE Mock Test Series
- SSC MTS Mock Test Series
- COAL India Mock Test Series
- Karnataka Bank Mock Test