One of the most desired examinations conducted by SSC every year is CGL. If you are looking forward to SSC CGL exam then, it is essential to focus on its every section especially on the English Comprehension asked in CGL Tier 2 exam.
It is very important to qualify CGL Tier 2 English Language test in order to finally qualify in SSC CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam English Language test
CGLE Tier-II Exam 2016 consists of English Comprehension as one of its major sections. The Table show the highlights of this section.
|ii||English Language and comprehension||200||200|
Although English Comprehension in SSC CGL 2016 is considered to be an easy section as compared to other sections but it is important to prepare it well. Your preparation must be flawless and to the point.
Preparation tips for CGL Tier 2 English Language test
- Practice and learn topics and questions based on English language.
- Get a good hold on really long unseen passages and paragraphs.
- Practice from online sample papers, mock drills, test series and previous year question papers.
- Fix your Sunday as practice day and take up full English Sample papers. Also solve grammar based sample papers.
- Work on your vocabulary through newspapers, magazines and online sources.
- Make your own vocabulary scrapbook; add new words and meanings to it.
- Enhance English Grammar by getting a grip on rules and techniques.
- Solve full SSC CGL English Comprehension sample paper within strict timings and know about your weak areas.
- Make a separate time table for the weak spots and practice accordingly.
- Focus on solving maximum questions correctly in minimum time.
- You can even purchase paid online sample papers/test series/mock drills to prepare CGL Tier 2 English Language test. Learn all the tricks and techniques from there.
- Thoroughly prepare topics such as:
(a) Error spotting
(b) Sentence making Jumbled word/sentences
(c) Idioms and phrases
(d) Fill ups etc
Subscribe to our website for the latest English Comprehension in SSC CGL mock tests/drills and papers.
Stay connected for more updates. We wish you good luck!