Aspirants willing to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level posts in SSC can fill their SSC CHSL Application Form 2020 here. Check the detailed steps to fill the form and know the documents required to apply online.
Latest: SSC released the official notification for CHSL Exam 2021. Candidates can read the complete notification and apply for their desired post from the direct link given below.
- SSC will release the SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form in the month of November 2020.
- Candidates aged between 18 and 27 years can fill the form from the direct link provided in this post.
- During the SSC CHSL Application Process, candidates must ensure to keep all the documents ready in hand before beginning to fill the form.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2020
In this post, candidates can find detailed information on how to fill the applications for SSC CHSL Exam 2020.
- Candidates must ensure to fill the form correctly as there is no option for form correction.
- We will update the direct link to SSC CHSL Apply Online when the application form link is activated by the SSC.
- Candidates filling their applications correctly will receive the SSC CHSL Admit Card on time. Hence, keep an eye on entering all the details correctly.
SSC CHSL Application Form Dates 2020-21
As per the SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2020, the starting date to fill the form will begin from 06th November 2020. Candidates can fill the form only between the scheduled dates. After the last date, the form link will be deactivated.
|SSC CHSL Application Form to be available from||06th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15th December 2020|
|Online payment Last Date||17th December 2020|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation||19th December 2020|
|Payment through Offline Challan can be done until||21st December 2020|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here is a glimpse of eligibility criteria to be followed by candidates who are willing to apply for SSC CHSL. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be able to fill the form.
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification 2020
The SSC CHSL 10+2 exam is an entry-level test for the youth of the country who are fresh out of school and looking to secure a job in the government of India.
- Applicants must have cleared their 12th standard to be eligible for CHSL Exam.
- The 10+2 or equivalent education qualification should be done from a government authorized institute only.
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2020
The age range to apply for SSC CHSL Application Form is 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates of various categories as mentioned in the table below-
|Category||SSC CHSL Apply Online - Age Relaxation|
|PH + OBC||13 Years|
SSC CHSl Nationality 2020
Indian Citizens or persons belonging to the Nepal/Bhutan or Tibetan refugees who arrived in India before 1st January 1962 are eligible to fill the SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form.
Documents Required to Fill the SSC CHSL Application Form 2020-21
Before filling the form, candidates must ensure to keep certain documents ready in hand. There are a few documents required to be uploaded by candidates while filling the form.
- The candidate's photograph must be clicked in front of a white or light-colored background.
- The size of the photograph should be between 4kb to 12kb Only. The resolution of the photograph must be 100*120 pixels.
- The photograph should be recently clicked on or after January 2019 so there is no issue during later in the examination cycle.
- The applicant will have to upload a scanned copy of their signature.
- The sign must be done with a blue or black ink pen on a piece of white paper.
- The Scanned copy of the Signature should be 1kb to 12kb in size with a resolution of 40*60 pixels.
- Please note that the digital copy of the signature should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Both the Signature & photograph should be clearly visible and uploaded on the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 in the above-mentioned format only.
- If the photograph is hazy or blurred then the application form will be rejected by the Staff Selection Commission.
- If the signature of the candidate is smudged or unclear, the SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form will be rejected.
What Information is Asked on SSC CHSL Application Form?
The following information needs to be entered at the time of filling the online form
|SSC CHSL Apply Online: Info Asked||Details To Fill|
|Nationality||Mention your nationality|
|SSC CHSL Exam Center for Prelims & Mains||Enter your priority for the exam center- State & City|
|Father’s Name||Full Father's name as per the documents|
|Mother’s Name||Enter your mother's name as per the official documents|
|Permanent Address||Enter the Complete residential address|
|Subject/stream||The subject & stream in 10+2|
|Percentage of Marks||Marks scored in 12th (if already cleared)|
|Language||Mention the languages you know|
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020-21
Candidates must begin the SSC CHSL Application Process after they have fulfilled the eligibility criteria. There are four stages involved in filling the SSC CHSL Applications and they are:
Registration => Uploading Scanned Documents => Filling the Form => Application Fee Payment
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the above direct link (link will be active once the application form is released) or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Under Examination tab, click on the link Part 1 Registration
- You can see the dates for the beginning and ending dates for Application
- Begin with the Part 1 Registration by filling the details
- After entering all the details, click on Submit
- On the next page, you can see all the details you have. If you think there is a need, then you can edit anything by clicking Update
- Click on ‘I Agree’ after filling in the security code
- In the new page, the applicant’s Registration ID will be shown
- Applicants must note down the Registration ID. They must take a print out of the page for the future reference
- The registration id will also be sent to the applicant’s e-mail id
- This completes the Registration Part 1
Step 2: Uploading of Documents
Upload the scanned documents in the specified format as tabulated below. Ensure to have all the documents as said in the previous documents required section.
|Photograph||20 KB - 50 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Signature||10 KB - 20 KB||4 cm x 3 cm||JPEG|
Step 3: Filling the Form
After uploading the form, start filling the form by entering all the required details.
- Enter your category, nationality and visible identification mark, if any.
- Provide your education details correctly
- Indicate your medium of typing test and three exam center city in order of preference.
- After filling the form correctly, Accept the declaration by clicking on “I Agree”.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
Candidates can pay Rs 100/- as an application fee through online or offline mode.
|Female, SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen||No Fee|
Online Mode: Use BHIM UPI, Net Banking or Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
Offline Mode: Download SBI Challan from the web portal and submit the same with cash in any SBI Bank branch during working hours
SSC CHSL Application Form Correction
Once the fee payment is done and the form is submitted on the Staff Selection Commission web portal, there is no option for correction of form. Hence, it is advised to be careful while filling the form.
- In step 1 i.e., during the Registration process, if any mistake occurs then candidates can begin the process once again.
- SSC will accept the last filled application form by candidates
- Ensure to make a note of the registration number correctly after filling the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2020.
How to Check SSC CHSL Application Status 2020?
Candidates who had applied for CHSL can follow the below instructions to check the status of their application form.
- Visit the regional official website or click on the above direct link
- Click on the Application Status link present on the homepage
- Select Application Status in the Select Status Type Drop Menu
- In the next section select the exam name
- Click on Yes if you know your Register ID or Roll Number else click on No if you are not aware of the Roll number.
- Enter the registered ID, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and click on Seach Status
- Check the SSC CHSL 2020 Application Status
Candidates whose applications have been accepted will receive the admit card. The SSC CHSL Admit Card will be available on the official website or regional websites of SSC.