NALCO Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 115 Engineers through GATE 2018
NALCO Recruitment 2018
NALCO or the National Aluminium Company Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2018. Selection will be based on marks on marks obtained in GATE 2018
Important Dates for Applying for NALCO Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Dates Start – 23/04/2018 from 10.30 AM
- Online Application Dates Close – 22/05/2018 till 5.30 PM
NACLO Vacancies 2018:
- Mechanical – 54
- Electrical – 32
- Metallurgy – 18
- Electronics – 05
- Instrumentation – 06
- Unreserved/Gen – 60
- OBC- 30
- SC- 17
- ST – 08
- PWD- 15 (Horizontal Reservation for OH/ HH/MD)
Applicant must have a full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering and technology with not less than 65% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST and PWD. Candidates in their final year of engineering are encouraged to apply. Applicant or Candidate should have completed Engineering from a government recognised university.
Let’s look at Discipline of Engineering and the Specialisation required.
- Mechanical – Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Electrical – Electrical/ Power engineering
- Electronics- Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering
- Mettalurgy – Metallurgical Engineering
Age limit: Applicant should be not more than 30 years of age as on 22nd May 2018.
Selected Candidates will be on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000- Rs. 1,40,000 during traning. After Successful completion of Training, the candidates will be on the pay scale of Rs. 60,000- Rs. 1,80,000. During training period, CTC would be approximately Rs. 10.52 lakhs and after completion of training, the CTC would be Rs. 15.73 lakhs.
Candidates would be for a training period of 1 year. After successful completion of the training period, they would be placed anywhere in India or Abroad in any of the offices of NALCO.
Service agreement Bond: At the time of joining Candidates would be on a service bond of Rs. 3 lakhs for training in India and Rs. 4 lakhs for training abroad.
Medical Fitness: Candidates have to be medically fit at the time of joining.
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR NALCO RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE
How to apply for NALCO Recruitment 2018?
- Click Here to apply for NALCO Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
- Register Yourself
- Make Payment of application fee
- Enter all Personal details, Academic details, Work Experience details
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Submit online application form
- Take print out of application form