The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC JHT Answer Key after a week of SSC JHT Exam. Candidates appearing for the Junior Hindi Translator Exam can go through the complete information about the answer key here.
- Staff Selection Commission has released the Tentative Answer Key. Click on the link below to get the answer key 2019.
- As the authority released the tentative answer key, the SSC JHT Cut Off is about to release in the next few days.
- In this post, we have provided the direct link to check the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer key, step by step procedure on how to download it and how to utilize it.
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019
SSC will be releasing the answer key in a PDF format which provides the correct answers for each stage of the exam. Candidates can download this PDF and check their answers.
- An answer key is a document that provides candidates to check their answers and knows how many are correct.
- This SSC JHT Solution PDF will let candidates estimate their scores and also improvise their errors.
- It is not only checking the answers, but candidates can also challenge the board for any wrong answer. If there is an answer which is wrong in the answer key, then candidates can raise objection through the official website.
How to Check SSC JHT Answer Key 2019?
Here are simple steps that a candidate needs to follow while checking the answer key. Go through these steps and know how to download SSC JHT Answer Key.
Direct Link to Check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official website: ssc.nic.in or click on the above link (link will be activated once the answer key is released) to download the answer key PDF directly.
- On the homepage, click on the link "Answer Key".
- The page will be directed.
- Now click on the link view tentative SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key.
- Now enter your Registration Number and Password as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- The SSC JHT Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key PDF
How to Challenge SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2019?
Candidates must follow these steps to challenge the board for raising an objection if in case any wrong answer is found in the answer key.
Direct Link to Challenge SSC JHT Tentative Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official website or click on the above link to raise objection directly.
- On the homepage click on the link "Answer Key"
- In the new page, click on raise objection
- You will be redirected to a login page
- Enter your login credentials and click on the login button.
- Select the answer you wish to challenge
- Proceed with the answer key fee payment step and complete the payment.
- Click on submit
Fee Payment Candidates willing to challenge the answer key must pay the fee through online mode only. For each answer, a candidate willing to challenge must pay a fee amount of Rs 100/-