SSC JHT Result 2020: Check Paper 2 Marks & Merit List
The Staff Selection Commission is conducting a recruitment process every year for filling in various vacancies under the Junior Hindi Translator post. Go through the post to know about the SSC JHT Result 2020. Also, know the step by step instructions to download SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2019 PDF.
Latest News: The Staff Selection Commission uploaded the Paper 2 marks of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2019 on the official website. Candidates can check their marks starting from 09 July 2020 to 08 August 2020 by using their registration number and password.
- Candidates qualifying SSC JHT Cut Off marks will be eligible for the next stage of the Selection Process.
- The Junior Hindi Translator Exam was conducted on 16th February 2020 in offline mode. SSC has released the SSC JHT Paper 2 Result on 16th June 2020.
SSC JHT Result 2020
Know the step by step procedure to check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result and download the scorecard. SSC releases a separate result for each stage of SSC JHT Recruitment.
- SSC has released the official Marks for SSC JHT Paper 2 exam on June 16, 2020.
- Staff Selection Commission has declared the Result Of the Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 separately.
- We have provided the direct link to check and Download SSC JHT Result.
- Based on the cut-offs fixed by the Commission, 1360 candidates have qualified provisionally for Documents Verification for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
How to Check SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2020?
- Click on the above link or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Result tab
- In the new page, click on JHT tab
- Login to your account using the login credentials
- The SSC JHT Paper 2 result will appear on the screen
- Download the SSC JHT Paper 2 Result PDF for future reference.
SSC JHT Result 2020
- SSC conducts a written exam of Paper 1 for the recruitment of Above Vacant Posts.
- Paper 1 is a Computer Based exam Which Consists of the Subject General Hindi & General English.
- Each Subject Consist of the 100 Marks with 100 Questions.
- A total number of 12,359 candidates appeared in the SSC JHT Exam 2019.
SSC JHT Marksheet 2020
SSC released the official write-up with instructions to download official SSC JHT Marksheet for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak for the Paper 1 examination. Applicants can check their Score in SSC JHT examination for the above-mentioned posts through the official links as mentioned below. The link will be activated once the results are released by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates can check their individual marks for a period of 1 month.
- One needs to use their Registration No. and Registered Password to login on the official SSC website.
- Once logged in, applicants can click on Result/ Marks link to download the official SSC JHT Marks for Paper 1 examination.
SSC JHT Paper 2 Cut off Marks 2019-20
Here is the official SSC JHT Paper 2 Cut Off Marks tabulated. The cut off marks are released along with the SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2019.
|Cut Off Marks||151.50||150.00||208.00||207.50||245.50||204.75||86.50||165.50||86.5|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off 2019 (Previous Year Papers)
As the SSC JHT Exam was conducted in the month of November 2019, here is the official cut off tabulated. Take a look at the below table and know about SSC JHT Cut Off marks here.
|Category||Expected Cut off 2019 (Paper I)|
SSC JHT Previous Year Cut Off Marks (2017)
Please find the cut off for the year 2017 below, for both the papers. Candidates can get to know the cut off trend that is followed for many years.