Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment for 5193 PGT, TGT, Headmaster and Vice Principal Posts – Check the detailed information on the latest KVS Recruitment 2018 with the direct link to official notification.
KVS Recruitment 2018
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has recently released a notification inviting applications for the posts of vice-principal, PGT, TGT and headmaster through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2018. The vacancies this time are 5193. The minimum qualification required is B.Ed for all the available posts. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying as the application link is now active. Offline applications will not be accepted from any candidate. Aspirants can directly visit the official website. The recent recruitment conducted by KVS was non-teaching posts such as officer’s cadre, librarian etc. The exam for the same was held in online mode from 19thto 23rd February and on 26th. Check all the relevant details of KVS recruitment including eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and much more.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th April 2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||25th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy||May 1, 2018|
|Name of Post||Subjects||No. of Post|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Hindi||218|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Hindi||584|
|Head Master (HM)||–||163|
|Total Vacancies 5193|
Candidates should be a post graduate/master’s degree. They must hold five years of PGT experience
Aspirants should have pursued post graduation or should be holding a master’s degree. They should have been TGT with three years of regular service in KVS with 50 per cent marks and above in the subject concerned in MA/M Sc.
Aspirants should have studied the relevant subject he/she is applying for.
Applicants need to be PRT with at least five years of regular service in KVS.
Age Limit for KVS Recruitment
Age limit for the candidates in KVS Recruitment is as per the rules. However, age relxation will be provided to all candidates of reserve category.
For application fee details, candidates can refer to the official notification given in the important links section in this article.
Candidates’ selection is on the basis of their performance in the written test and the interview.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to Log on to the official website – kvsangathan.nic.in
- Go to “Home” & Select your desired post
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before applying online
- Click on the “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration). Candidates who have already registered, just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and relevant information
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all required details in the form & upload your Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
After applying online, applicants need to send the hard copy of the online application with all the relevant documents to –
Dy. Commissioner/ Director, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, All Regional Offices/ ZIETs.