The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has announced the recruitment for filling more than 1300 Sachivalaya Sahayak vacancies across the state. Interested candidates can go through the complete post and apply from here before the last date for Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates receiving an appointment after clearing all the stages will be getting a handsome salary between Rs 44,900 to 1,42,000 per month.
- It is a prestigious opportunity for candidates looking ahead to work in a government organizations.
- Candidates aged between 21 and 40 years are eligible to apply for Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak vacancies.
- In this post, candidates can get complete information about the recruitment, how to apply, eligibility criteria, post-wise vacancies.
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam||Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Post Name||Sachivalaya Sahayak|
|No. of Vacancies||1360|
|Starting Date to Apply||January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2020|
|Salary||Rs 44,900 to 1,42,000|
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Notification 2020
Before applying for the post candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully. The notification is an official document released by the exam conducting authority in order to inform candidates about the recruitment process.
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here is the eligibility criteria listed out which must be fulfilled by candidates else they will not be able to apply for the exam. Candidates who fail to satisfy the eligibility will result in rejection of their candidature.
Age Limit: The minimum age required to apply is 21 years while the maximum age required is as tabulated below.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|General (Male)||37 Years|
|General (Female)||40 Years|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduate or equivalent from the University Recognized by the State or Central Government.
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Application Process 2020
Candidates must follow the step by step instructions to fill their applications correctly. The entire application process for Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2020 is conducted in online mode.
- Visit the official website: bssc.bih.nic.in
- Complete your registration by clicking on new user
- Enter all the required details and submit.
- You will receive a user ID and password.
- Using these login credentials login to the portal.
- Complete the Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Application Form by entering all the required details.
- Upload necessary documents in the specified format.
- Pay the prescribed application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Application Fee 2020
|Candidates from Bihar and belonging to any category||Rs 100|
|Candidates from other states||Rs 400|
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Selection Process 2020
Candidates are selected for the Sachivalaya Sahayak post based on their performance in the Prelims and Mains Exam.
- The prelims exam is conducted for 400 marks which include 100 questions.
- Candidates qualifying both the stages will be eligible for receiving an appointment.