Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the Junior Engineer Result on the official website. The HSSC JE Result has been released for Mechanical, Horticulture, Electrical, and Civil category branch. Go through the complete details about how to check the results here.
- The HSSC JE Exam was conducted from August 31 and September 01 for filling up 1624 Junior Engineer posts.
- Candidates who had appeared for the written test can now check their results here.
- In this post, we have mentioned complete details on how to check the results, what are the details mentioned on the Result page, and more.
|HSSC JE Civil Result (written exam) Cat No. 01,04,05,10,11,12,14,16,18,20,22,23,24,25,29,30,32 and 34 (Against Advt. No. 10/2019)||Click Here|
|HSSC JE Electrical Result (written exam) Cat No.03,06,09,13,15,17,19,27,31,33 and 35 (Against Advt. No. 10/2019)||Click Here|
|HSSC JE Mechanical Result (written exam) Cat No. 02,07,21 and 26 (Against Advt. No. 10/2019)||Click Here|
|HSSC JE Horticulture Result (written exam) Cat No. 08 and 28 (Advt. No. 10/2019)||Click Here|
HSSC JE Results 2019
The Haryana Commission board has released the results in the form of PDF which includes the list of roll number of candidates who have qualified. Go through the step by step instructions and know-how to check the results.
- As per the HSSC JE Selection Process, candidates qualified in written exam will have to appear for document verification stage.
How to Check HSSC JE Result 2019?
Follow the detailed steps to check results and download the merit list.
- Click on the direct links provided in the above table or visit the official website: hssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the "Results" tab as shown in the below image
- In the new page, click on the respective links according to your branch.
- The PDF will appear on your screen.
- Use Ctrl+F and search if your roll number is available on the PDF.
- Download the Result page and take a printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the HSSC JE Merit List 2019
Here are the list of details shown that will be mentioned on the Merit List.
- Roll Numbers of Qualified Candidates
- Name of the Post
- Advertisement Number and Category Number
- Number of Posts
- Exam Dates
- Date and Time of Document Scrutiny
- Documents to be Carried Along
- Other Important Guidelines
HSSC JE Document Verification
Candidates qualified in Written examination will now have to report to the venue for DOcument verification. The DOcument verification will be conducted at the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Headquarters, Panchkula.
- Candidates will have to report to the Commission’s Office Bays No. 67-70, Sector- 2, Panchkula for the verifying their documents.
- Candidates will have to make sure that they carry all the required documents along with their photocopies.
- Candidates who are not present for the Document Verification process, he/she will not be given another chance for the verification process.
Documents To Be Carried for Document Verification
There are certain documents that each candidate must carry to the venue for getting their documents verified. Check out the list of documents you need to carry.
- Necessary academic qualification and matriculation certificates showing the date of birth and relevant details
- SC/ST/BCA/BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PwD certificate issued by a competent authority
- Socio-economic criteria and experience certificate.
- HSSC admit card and result printout.