Find Step by step instructions to fill SSC JE Application Form released on August 13, 2019. Know documents required, Photo & Signature size, Application fee, discrepancy, and much more to fill the application form for SSC JE Exam 2019.
- Fill your SSC JE 2020 Online Application Form on or before September 12, 2019. Go through the complete information regarding the Junior Engineer Application Process.
- Candidates who are interested in Junior Engineer post can now start applying to their desired field of engineering by completing the SSC JE Online Application Process.
SSC JE Application Form 2019
As the application process for SSC JE has begun from 13th September 2019, candidates can know the complete information regarding the online application process.
- In this post, we have provided complete information on how to apply for SSC JE 2019-20.
- The application process had begun from August 13, 2019, and the last date to SSC JE Application Form 2019 apply online is September 12, 2019.
- Go through SSC JE Preparation Tips to enhance your preparation.
- Well, knowing Syllabus will pave an easier way for exam preparation. Read our article on SSC JE Syllabus to plan your preparation.
- Also, check complete photograph & signature requirements for SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
SSC JE 2019 Application Form
The SSC JE official notification was released on August 13, 2019, on its official website. The application process is successfully begun on the same day.
- Find complete details on how candidates filled the application form
- As there is a huge demand for Junior Engineer post due to high paid SSC JE Salary, Job Profile and its Career Growth, lakhs of candidates apply for SSC JE 2019 Exam.
SSC JE Application Form Highlights
|Mode of application||Online|
|Start date to Apply Online||August 13, 2019|
|Last date to Apply Online||September 12, 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online/Offline|
How to Apply online for SSC JE?
Direct link to Fill SSC JE 2019 Application Form
- A new page will appear on screen with a login form. Log in if already registered.
- If not, Complete the registration process and save login details.
- Using login details to log in and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill your application for SSC JE very carefully and complete the part I of SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
- Using registration ID & date of Birth, login to fill the part II of the SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
- Now Pay the application fee using your preferred mode.
- Attach required documents such as photographs, signature and other required details as mentioned in the official notification and click on submit.
- The final application will appear on the screen, check carefully and click on submit Online SSC JE Application Form.
- An application receipt will appear, Save, download & take a print out for future reference.
Application Fee - SSC JE Application Form 2019
SSC JE Application Fee can be paid in both online & offline mode. Applicants can check the mode of payments for filling SSC JE Application Form below;
Modes of Payment
- Net banking, debit card, and credit card (Online)
- E-challan (Offline)
In the table below, we have mentioned category wise Application Fee for filling SSC JE 2019 online Application Form;
SSC JE Application Form Requirements Documents & other details
Though we don't require to upload documents while applying Online for SSC JE, one must be prepared with all the required documents such as Graduation, Matriculation, and 12th Marksheet to avoid any unnecessary mistakes.
- Apart from the educational details, we also need to have a photograph and signature of specified size & Format.
- Before moving further, let's have a look at the size & format required for photograph & signature while applying online for SSC JE
Photograph (Size & Format):
- Size - 4 to 20 KB
- Format - JPEG
Signature (Size & Format):
- Size - 1 to 12 KB
- Format - JPEG
- 140* 60
Eligibility Criteria - SSC JE Application Form 2019
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) needs to be eligible as per the eligibility criteria set by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All the candidates need to be within the limit and need to possess a certain educational qualification set by SSC.
- All the candidates need to have completed the Diploma/ Degree from a govt. recognized university.
Candidates need to fulfill the age criteria set by SSC. We have mentioned Post-wise Age limit for SSC JE 2019 Application Form in the table mentioned below;
Age Limit (Maximum Age)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Surveying and Contract)||27 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||30 years|
SSC JE Application Form Discrepancy
Candidates can write at the below-mentioned address in case of any discrepancy in the information provided for the application form;
SSC Regional Director (NR) Staff Selection Commission
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India
SSC Helpline Number: 011-64715222, 011-65570666