The Eastern Railway Department has released an official notification to fill in Apprentice posts across the Organization. Interested candidates can go through the detailed Easter Railway Recruitment Notification now and apply for your desired post before the last date.
- It is a golden opportunity for candidates looking ahead to do Internships in Indian Railways.
- Candidates who have completed their 10th class with National Trade Certificate can apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- As the application process will begin from 14th February, check the detailed procedure about how to apply.
- In this post, candidates can get all the information regarding the Easter Railway 2020 Recruitment for ACT Apprentice post.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||ACT Apprentice|
|Starting date||14th February 2020|
|Closing Date||13th March 2020|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2020
Candidates willing to apply for Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice post must go through the detailed notification to know about the Recruitment. The Notification is an official document released by the exam conducting authority to inform candidates about the Recruitment process.
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details 2020
The below table explains the Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Post-Wise Vacancies. Go through the vacancies and apply for your desired post through Eastern Railway Recruitment.
|Name of Trade||No of Posts|
|Ref.& AC Mech.||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint. (MMT M)||09|
|Mech. Ref. & AC||35|
|Ref.& AC Cond. Mech.||6|
|Welder (G & E)||68|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||5|
|Welder (G & E)||220|
Eastern Railway Eligibility Criteria 2020
Check the required eligibility criteria to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 15 years and 24 years can apply for Apprentice posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed their 10th with National Trade Certificate in Relevant Trade from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can check the below-listed instructions to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
Direct Link to Fill Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Form 2020 (Link Will be Activated on 14th February 2020)
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: er.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link Online Applications for Eastern Apprentice
- Fill the Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Application Form with all correct details.
- Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Eastern Railway Application Fee 2020
The Application fee for candidates belonging to General and OBC is Rs 100/- while there is no fee for other categories.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2020
Candidates are selected for Apprentice posts based on the Merit in their Educational Qualification.