KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Check Detailed KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for a total of 726 Technical Assistant Posts here and check all the details of the recruitment.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018
The renowned Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant Vacancies. The total number of vacancies for this post are 726. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for technical assistant vacancies at the official website www.ksrtcjobs.com before the last date. Check complete details of KSRTC recruitment 2018 including important dates, selection process, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale and important links for the recruitment.
Important Dates for KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Online Application starts||05.04.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.04.2018|
|Last date for Fee Payment||28.04.2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||August 2018|
Detailed Vacancies for KSRTC Technical Assistant 2018 Recruitment
Post Name – Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies – 726
Mode – Online
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC 2018 Technical Assistant Recruitment
- Applicants who wish to apply must have completed/Passed ITC/ITI/NAC in the relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Should have a Light Motor Vehicle Driving License before completing Probation Period or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KSRTC Recruitment 2018
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 35 Years
The selection will be made on the basis of the written test and the interview.
|For General candidates||Rs.800|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs.500|
Note: The detailed information is mentioned in the official notification which is provided in this article below.
All the candidates who qualify will get a payscale of Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/-
How to Apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant Posts Recruitment
- Visit the KSRTC careers page at the official website www.ksrtc.in
- Candidates who are eligible can open the online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and all other related information as per the instructions
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KSRTC Recruitment 2018 online application form
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|