The Bihar STET Admit Card is released on the official website of BSEB. Candidates appearing for the Bihar Re-Exam can download the hall ticket from the direct link given in this post. The written exam was previously scheduled on January 28, 2020, and it is postponed to September 2020.
Bihar STET Admit Card 2020
Bihar STET Admit Card 2020- The Bihar STET Admit Card 2020 is officially released on 3rd September 2020. The Bihar STET Exam 2020 is scheduled from 9th September to 21st September 2020. Usually, the Bihar SSTET Admit Card 2020 exam is released by the organization one week before the exam.
- We recommend all our students not to go by any tentative information and keep checking the official website for the official information.
- The Bihar STET admit card 2020 can be downloaded at the official website which is bsebonline.gov.net
- You need to carry the Bihar STET 2020 Admit Card to the examination.
- Board will not send admit cards by post of any other offline mode.
- If you don’t carry the admit card with you, you may not be permitted to sit in the examination. We, on our blog, will provide a link to download as soon as the admit card is released.
Bihar 2020 STET Admit Card Dates
|Bihar STET Admit Card Events||Bihar STET Admit Card Dates|
|Bihar STET Re-exam Admit Card||3rd September 2020|
|Bihar STET Re-exam||09-Sep-2020, 10-Sep-2020, 11-Sep-2020, 14-Sep-2020, 15-Sep-2020, 16-Sep-2020, 17-Sep-2020, 18-Sep-2020, 21-Sep-2020|
|Bihar STET Re-exam Result||To be updated|
How to Download Bihar STET 2020 Admit Card?
Follow the below-listed steps to download the admit card for Bihar STET 2020 Exam.
- Please visit the official website BSEB- bsebsSTET2019.in
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for Secondary Teacher Ability Test, 2019’
- Enter details like application number and password.
- Click on login button. The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep it with you. You need to carry it on the day of the exam
Details Mentioned on Bihar STET Admit Card
Candidates must verify the below-mentioned information present on the Bihar STET admit card:
|Candidate’s name||Registration number||Photograph|
|Exam date||Roll number||Exam time|
|Exam centre name and address||Category||Name of the paper|
|Date of birth||Exam date||-|