Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
Manipur High Court has released an official notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistants. The post is available both on regular and contract basis. The online application process will start from 27th July 2018 at 11:00 A.M. And the last date to apply is 10th August 2018 at 4:00 P.M. The exact exam date has not been announced till date. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
The number of vacancies may increase.
- Unreserved – 9
- OBC – 3
- SC – 1
- ST – 6
Contract Basis: 3
Important Dates for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
- Online application process starts – 27th July 2018 (11:00 A.M)
- Last date to apply – 10th August 2018 (4:00 P.M.)
- Admit Card release – 27th August 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 38 years of age as on 10th August 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
- Educational Qualification – You must be a graduate from a recognized University. Also, working knowledge of Manipuri language is desirable.
Selection Process for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
Selection to the posts will be done on the basis of merit i.e. marks obtained in the exam to be conducted by Manipur High Court. The exam will consist of the following – written exam, interview, and Computer Typing Test.
How to Apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the online application link for LDA.
- Then, fill the form correctly and completely.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
- UR / OBC – Rs.800/-
- SC / ST – Rs.600/-
Pay Scale for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018
Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- per month