The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 for Tier 1 on 20th February 2020. Candidates who have filled their applications successfully are eligible to receive the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020 from the direct link provided in this post. Go through the post to download the admit card for SSC CGL Exam 2020.
Latest: SSC has released the admit card for the NER & CR region. Candidates appearing for the Tier 1 exam can now download the admit card from the direct link given below.
- The Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card separately for each stage and hence candidates cannot carry the same admit card for all exams.
- According to the SSC CGL Exam Dates, the Tier 1 exam is scheduled from March 2 to 11, 2020.
- In this post, we have provided the direct link to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 for the Tier 1 Exam. Also, candidates can check their reporting time for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam, Exam time, and exam center.
SSC CGL Admit card 2020
SSC will be releasing the SSC CGL Tier 1 Hall Ticket on its official website only. Gear up your preparation for the Tier 1 exam and try to score above the SSC CGL Cut Off Marks. SSC released the admit card region-wise and hence candidates can download it from the direct link provided below. We will provide the direct when as soon as the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card is released for each region. An admit card is a very important document to be carried to the exam hall without fail. Follow the step by step instructions to download the admit card correctly.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020 Direct Download Link
Candidates must check the region-wise official links for updates or to download the SSC CGL Tier 3 Admit Card. Given below are the direct SSC CGL Admit Card download links.
|SSC CGL Region||State||Direct Download Link|
|SSC CGL ER Admit Card||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Sikkim, and Andaman & Nicobar Island||Download Here|
|SSC CGL KKR Admit Card||Kerala and Karnataka||Download Here|
|SSC CGL SR Admit Card||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||Download Here|
|SSC CGL NER Admit Card||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Download Here|
|SSC CGL WR Admit Card||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Download Here|
|SSC CGL MPR Admit Card||Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Download Here|
|SSC CGL CR Admit Card||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Download Here|
|SSC CGL NWR Admit Card||J&K, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||Download Here|
|SSC CGL NR Admit Card||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Download Here|
SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card Dates
The following table has the important dates regarding SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card. The SSC CGL Admit Card Release Date for Tier 1 is expected to be in the third week of February 2020.
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card Release Date||February Last Week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||March 2-11, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card Release Date||May 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date||June Last Week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Date||July 2020|
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020?
Here is the SSC CGL Tier 1 admit card download link which will be activated once the admit card is released. Go through the step by step instructions to download the SSC CGL admit card Tier 1 correctly. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in to the account either by entering Candidate Name and Date of Birth or entering Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Admit Card tab.
- The list of regions appear on the new page
- Click on your respective region
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the regional website.
- Click on the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card Download link
- Enter your login credentials and click on submit.
- The SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card Tier 1 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card
The admit card contains various details about the candidate that are listed as below:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Venue
- Date and Time
- Exam Day Instructions
Discrepancy in the SSC CGL Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2020
In case any candidate is unable to download the SSC CGL Admit Card, then contact the region office immediately. Candidates can enquire about their admit card by contacting their regional SSC office. The below table explains the address and contact number of each regional office.
|Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra BoseRoad, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020||9477461228/
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034||080-25502520/ 9483862020||Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006||044-28251139/
|Staff Selection Commission, NER, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006||9085015252/
|North Eastern Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan,101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020||7738422705/
|Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492007||0771-2282678/
|Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002||0532-2460511/
|Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009||0172-2744366 / 0172-2749378||North Western Region|
|Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003||011-24363343, 24367526||Northern Region|
How to Retrieve Password to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020?
Follow the steps listed below to know how to download the admit card in case if you forgot your password.
- Visit the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
- On the right side of the homepage, click on the link "Forget Password" under the login option.
- A pop up appears that asks for entering Permanent State and Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Enter the details and click on Submit.
- You will receive an email or message for resetting the password.
Documents To be Carried to SSC CGL Exam Center 2020
All the applicants need to carry below-mentioned documents to the examination hall as part of Candidature Verification Process:
- All students must carry SSC CGL Hall ticket
- However, Candidates are not permitted to give the exam if they don't carry there Admit Card in the Exam Center.
- Proof of Photo, also a Proof of Address - (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID)
- Essential Stationery items as needed
SSC CGL Exam Center 2020
Candidates need to be aware of their exam center which will be mentioned on the admit card. There is no option for changing the exam centers now as candidates had the choice of selecting the exam centers while filling the application forms. Here are the list of SSC CGL Exam Centers for the Tier 1 Exam.
|Port Blair||Pune||Chindwara||Kozhikode (Calicut)|
Exam Day & Admit Card Related Instructions for SSC CGL 2020
Candidates need to follow a set of SSC CGL Exam Day Instructions mentioned by the authority to avoid cancellation of candidature during the exam. Given below are a few important instructions:
- No candidate shall receive the e-admit card on their registered email or phone number separately.
- In case, the login credentials are lost, candidates can retrieve them from the previous e-mail or SMS received by SSC.
- Candidates should download the admit card well before the exam. Do not wait for the last moment
- Make sure the details on the SSC CGL Tier 1 Call Letter are correct to avoid any discrepancy later
- The admit card validates a candidate’s appearance for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam.
- Secondly, verify all the details mentioned in the admit card
- In case of error, get them corrected before the exam by calling on the helpline number
- Moreover, The helpline number is available on the official website
- Note down your exam venue and exam date
- Candidates should dutifully reach at least 30 minutes prior to the reporting time given in the admit card
- Exam dates will not be changed.
- Make sure the candidates have their Official CGL admit card, id proof and photo to the exam hall