India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) has invited application for filling 2246 vacant posts for Scale II, III and V officers and Administrator posts. The recruitment exam for Scale 1 officers will be conducted on17th December 2016.
IPPB Officer Admit card 2016
The call letters required to appear for IPPB Officer exam. India Post Payments Bank Limited will take written exam of Objective type for Officer Scale II, III and V on 17th December 2016. For that, admit card have been released .
Selection will consist of the following steps:
(i) Written Examination
The final selection shall be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Examination / Group Discussion / Interview.
Click here for FREE IPPB Officer Scale 1 Mock Test
IPPB Admit Card 2016
The IPPB Admit Card 2016 have been made available by the India Post Payment Bank IPPB on its official website.
Steps to Download IPPB Admit Card 2016 Online
There are some simple steps that the candidates will have to follow on the official website of India Post Payment Bank IPPB to check their results.
Go to the official website of India Post Payment Bank IPPB
- Look for the ‘IPPB Admit Card 2016′ link and click on it.
- Fill in the required details and submit.
- It is advised to take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Instructions for Candidates:
- Documents needed at the Exam hall/venue:
- Valid IPPB Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, e-Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Election Card, Bank Passbook, Passport or ID Card issued by School/College)
- Photocopy of Photo Identity Proof
- Reach the venue at least 2 hours before the given time.
- Candidates reporting after a specified time will not be allowed to take the test.
- Any misconduct by the applicant in the premises may result in cancellation of candidature from future exams conducted by this department.
- Click here for Bank of Maharastra Clerk
- Click here for NABARD Bank