IDBI (PGDBF) Assistant Managers exam is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd February. All the applicants will be on the verge of their last minute preparation, so this article will serve as a last minute guide.
Refer the pattern in the previous article, as per the same pattern, the last minute preparation tips for IDBI (PGDBF) ) Assistant Managers Exam tips are discussed here.
It is better to allot certain to each section. Most of you must have attempted many mock tests, hence each one of you might have an understanding of the time taken to finish each section as per your speed. The time I am mentioning for each section is according to the average time taken to finish a particular section.
IDBI (PGDBF) Assistant Manager Test Series
The first section is Reasoning ability, which requires about 35 Minutes. Any vague question can be answered at the end if it seems to take longer than needed to answer. Fifty questions related to Syllogism, Inequality, Logical Reasoning, and Coding-decoding, seating arrangement, miscellaneous topics like blood relations, order and ranking, alphanumeric series.
- Prepare well for the new patterns, which are coding-decoding, Syllogism, maximum questions related to puzzles will be there, so practice them thoroughly.
This section also has 50 questions. Questions related to Spotting errors, sentence correction, Para jumbles, reading comprehension, cloze test.
Keep these in mind while you prepare:
- Reading comprehension and Cloze Test questions are more likely to be based on Economy. Your vocabulary needs to be developed by reading News Papers and Magazines.
- Spotting errors and cloze test requires a thorough understanding of Grammar, practice these tests well.
- There are ample mock tests on Para Jumbles (New Pattern), practice such questions well. This will help you be acquainted with these type of questions.
This section comprises of 50 questions related to Number series, Simplification / Approximation, Data interpretation and Quadratic Equations. Miscellaneous questions come from this section. Tips to keep in mind:
- Practice number series questions well such that you finish well before time.
- Go through the concepts related to averages, ratios and percentages. The questions related to Data interpretation are based on these concepts, hence practice thoroughly.
- It is always better to use approximate values than exact values in Simplification/Approximation questions.
General Awareness (with special reference to Banking):
As the heading says, it is related to general awareness relevant to Banking field. Keep yourself updated.
Hope these last minute preparation tips for IDBI (PGDBF) ) Assistant Managers Exam helps. All the best.
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SSC JE Test Series
- SSC MTS Test Series