Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited released the TSSPDCL Recruitment Notification for the 3 posts namely- Junior Lineman (JLM), Junior Personnel Officer (JPO), and Junior Assistant cum Operator (JAO). The candidate who is eligible and willing to apply for the TSSPDCL Recruitment must check the article.
- There is a total of 2939 vacancies for various posts.
- Candidates can start applying for the recruitment from 1st October 2019 till 31st October 2019.
- The applicants who are freshers are eligible to apply online for the exam.
- The positions are for the candidates who have a diploma in ITI.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Telangana Government|
|Name of the Recruitment||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Starting date to Apply||10th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Lineman (JLM), Junior Personnel Officer (JPO), Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator (JAO)|
|Total Vacancy||2939 Posts|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Qualification||B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ ITI/ Any Graduate|
TSSPDCL Recruitment Important Dates 2019
Know the important Dates of the Exam, TSSPDCL Notification 2019, Starting Date to Apply, etc in the below table-
|Release Date of Notification||10th October 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th October 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee online||October/ November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit||October/ November 2019|
TSSPDCL Vacancy 2019
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited releases the vacancy for the different posts, check out the table below for detail-
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Lineman (JLM)||2438|
|Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)||24|
|Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator (JAO)||477|
TSSPDCL Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria of the candidates defined on the basis of the Age Limit and the Educational Qualification. Go through the following details for more information-
In the below, table candidates will get the post-wise qualification detail-
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Lineman (JLM)||10th passed and ITI Diploma From Recognised Universities/ Institution|
|Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)||BA, B.Com, B.Sc with Computer Knowledge From Recognised Universities/ Institution|
|Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator (JAO)||Graduation From Recognised Universities/ Institution|
Below are the post-wise age of the candidates, also, all below posts have the age relaxation for BC/ SC/ ST category for 5 years.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Lineman (JLM)||18-35|
|Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)||18-34|
|Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator (JAO)||18-34|
Candidates must score the qualifying marks to get selected for the post they are applying. Check the qualifying marks in the below table-
|OC/ GEN/ UR||40%|
How To Apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the official site of the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) at www.tssouthernpower.com or tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the "Careers" section.
- Search for the official TSSPDCL Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Check the link to "Apply Online" or click on the links mentioned above.
- Fill all the required credentials asked to fill the TSSPDCL Application Form.
- Submit the Online TSSPDCL Application Form 2019 on or before the last date.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
TSSPDCL Application Fee 2019
Candidates can pay for the application fee through Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet. Know the fee for the TSSPDCL Application Form 2019 in the mentioned table-
|UR/ OBC||INR 500/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-serviceman candidates||INR 300/-|
TSSPDCL Selection Process 2019
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the-
- Written Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
TSSPDCL Pay Scale 2019
Know the post-wise TSSPDCL Salary details in the following table-
|Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator||INR 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2,800|
|JPO, Junior Lineman||INR 4,440-7,440 + Grade Pay 1,650|