Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has announced the recruitment for filling in more than 20000 posts under various departments of Road Transport. Check out the complete details of TSRTC Recruitment here and apply for your desired post now.
- As per the latest reports, the TSRTC Notification 2019 will be released in the last week of October 2019.
- Through this recruitment, TSRTC will be filling more than 20000 posts in Driver, Conductor, Junior Assistant, Traffic Supervisor (Trainee), Traffic Constable, Mechanical Supervisor (trainee), and many more.
- This is a golden opportunity for candidates who have passed class 10 and have their driving license.
- As there is little time left for the release of notification, check and go through the detailed information in this post.
TSRTC Recruitment 2019
Telangana State is offering huge employment for candidates who have cleared class 10 in their Road Transport services. Go through the detailed information about the recruitment and Don't miss this opportunity to apply for your desired post.
|Name Of The Organisation||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Department Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Assistant, Traffic Supervisor (Trainee), Traffic Constable, Driver, Conductor, Mechanical Supervisor (Trainee) Vacancies|
|Number Of Vacancies||20000 Posts (Approximately)|
TSRTC Notification 2019
As the notification is yet to be released, we have provided the tentative number of vacancies here. Click on the below link to check and download the official notification for TSRTC Exam 2019.
Check and Download TSRTC 2019 Notification (Link will be activated once the notification is released)
TSRTC Vacancy Details 2019
As the official vacancies are not yet released, here is the tentative vacancy details for TSRTC Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant, Traffic Supervisor (Trainee), Traffic Constable, Driver, Conductor, Mechanical Supervisor (Trainee)||2000|
TSRTC Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you are willing to apply for the upcoming Telangana State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment, then make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria completely.
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
|Educational Qualification||Conductor- 10th class|
|Driver- 10th class with Driving Licence|
|Junior Assistant, Traffic Supervisor, Traffic Constable- Graduate in Respective Field|
|Mechanical Supervisor- Graduation in Mechanical|
|Age Relaxation||3 years for OBC; 5 years for SC, ST|
TSRTC Salary & Pay Scale
Candidates who are willing to work in Road Transport services of Telangana State will have a good pay scale.
Post-wise salary details will be released after the notification is released. However, as per previous year information, the TSRTC Salary will be ranging between Rs 13,950/- and Rs 36,790/-.
TSRTC Selection Process 2019
The Telangana State is conducting the TSRTC Recruitment is two stages. Candidates who qualify these two stages will be offered an appointment for their desired post. The two stages involved in this recruitment are
- Written Examination
How to Apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2019?
Follow the below-listed instructions to apply correctly for your desired post under Telangana State Recruitment.
Click Here to Apply for TSRTC 2019 Recruitment
- Click on the above direct link to apply or visit the official website: tsrtc.telangana.gov.in
- Check the Recruitment section which is tagged in the left side of the home page.
- Click on it and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill all the details and then upload the necessary scanned documents.
- Submit the TSRTC Application Form
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
TSRTC Application Fee
Here is the application that has to be paid by candidates to complete their TSRTC Application Process 2019.
Candidates must pay a total fee of Rs 320/- which includes Rs 120/- as Examination fees and Rs 200/- as Application processing fee.