The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the Recruitment for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post. Interested candidates can go through the complete details about TNPSC Recruitment and apply online.
- As the TNPSC Application Process has begun from November 18, 2019, candidates can fill their application form from the direct link provided on this post.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Aspirants can apply for TNPSC Veterinary Surgeon post only through online mode.
- In this post, we have provided details on how to apply online, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Starting date||18th December 2019|
|Closing Date||17th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview and Records|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Notification 2019
Before applying for the post, it is suggested for all candidates to go through the detailed notification released by the exam conducting authority. Click on the below link to check and download the official TNPSC Notification PDF 209. This notification includes complete information about the examination and recruitment.
Check TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2019 PDF
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for this post must fulfill the required eligibility criteria as provided below. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, they will not be able to apply for the post.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed their B.V.Sc., Degree from a recognized Insitute or University in India can apply.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the TNPSC Veterinary Surgeon job must not exceed 30 years which is the Age Limit.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2019
Candidates are selected for veterinary Assistant Surgeon post based on their performance in three stages which are
- Written Test (Paper 1)
- Written Test (Paper 2)
- Interview & Records
How to fill TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2019?
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the application forms for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Direct link to fill TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2019 Application Form
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on a one-time registration
- To complete the one-time registration, pay Rs 150/- and register yourself
- Enter all your details and complete the registration process
- After submitting the registration, you will receive an user ID and password
- Use the login credentials and fill the application form
- Enter all the details correctly
- Upload necessary scanned documents in the specified format correctly
- Pay the prescribed application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the form for future reference
|Exam Fee for all Categories||Rs 200/-|
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Salary Details 2019
Candidates who will be appointed as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon will get a salary between Rs.55,500/- to Rs.1,75,700/- Per Month.