SSC Junior Engineer Study Plan- Get online study plan for SSC JE 2017 by toppers along with tips and tricks to crack SSC Junior Engineer exam
SSC Junior Engineer Study Plan- Tips by Toppers
SSC Junior Engineer Study Plan- The SSC JE Official Recruitment Notification 2017-18 is out! The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notice yesterday i.e. 21st October 2017 which has details about official dates of SSC JE paper 1 exam for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group B non-gazetted which is scheduled from 5th January 2018 to 08th January 2018. So, it is the right time to get started with your preparation and this post on SSC Junior Engineer Study Plan will provide you tips and tricks to prepare for SSC JE by toppers of JE exam. Don’t forget to download your SSC JE admit card and carry it to the exam hall as it is mandatory. With the SSC JE exam a few months ahead, you need to strategize your preparation for the exam. Therefore, here is an exam preparation strategy and Revision Tips for SSC JE Exam 2017 from the JE toppers and you can start preparing with the “SSC Junior Engineer Study Plan“.
SSC JE Study Plan- Tips and Tricks to Prepare for SSC JE by Toppers
SSC Junior Engineer is one of most coveted public sector jobs for students with an engineering background-
- Proper Study Plan: For achieving success in your efforts, it is very essential to follow a structured study plan. Make an organized study plan and prepare as per the plan. You need to strictly adhere to the study plan to achieve success in your endeavors.
- Effective Optimization of Time: You need to manage time during your SSC JE preparation sessions. Only then, you will be able to cover the whole SSC JE syllabus and be proficient in your basics.
- Practice Mocks: Take SSC JE online test series/ SSC JE mock tests which will help you analyze how prepared you are for a particular section/ for the entire paper.
- Speed & Accuracy: You need to develop your speed of solving questions and also enhance your accuracy. When you have the maximum speed while solving questions with on- point accuracy, you will be to attempt maximum number of questions in less time.
- Comprehension Study Materials: Follow simple yet informative SSC JE study material. Make sure you are able to have all your fundamentals right from the study material and the information provided in it is clear and concise.
- Refer Standard Books: Candidates should refer appropriate books to start preparation. Purchase books which are recognized as the best books for SSC JE exam competitive exam purpose. In case you have engineering books, you can take a look for concepts related to core.
- Improve on your weak points: Figure out areas in which you are weak and work harder on them. This practice will help you improve in those areas and fetch you good marks.
SSC JE 2017 Study Plan and Strategy- Dos and Don’ts for the Exam
- Always focus more on the basic concepts.
- Practice using mock tests and make sure you analyze your performance
- On the exam day, be present at the exam venue 1 hour prior to the exam commencement.
- Attempt the questions you are sure about first. Later on, you can devote the rest of the time to the difficult sections.
- Do not play the guessing game. You may end up losing marks because of negative marking.
We wish you a great preparation ahead and hope that this post on SSC Junior Engineer Study Plan helps you achieve your goal. For fresh content on other competitive exams, stay tuned.