The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the result of the Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak exam 2016. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the SSC. The names of the candidates as well their marks, roll numbers and bar code numbers have been displayed.
The exam was conducted in two rounds: Paper 1 and Paper 2. First paper was held on June 19, 2016 in which 7353 candidates appeared. After the cut-off was applied to the exam, a total of 1502 candidates had qualified for Paper 2.
After paper 2 was conducted, the total number of candidates shortlisted after the cut-off was applied was 1076. The result of paper 1 was declared on August 12, 2016, whereas the result of paper 2 was declared on September 30, 2016. The result of both the papers are displayed on the official website of the SSC.
How to Check the Marks of Paper 2:
Log on to the official website of the Commission, ssc.nic.in
On the home page, click on the “Marks of Combined Recruitment of JHT,JT,SR. Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2016” link under the “Latest News” section
A PDF with the result list will be displayed. Check your name, roll number and bar code in the list and know your marks of paper 2 and other details.
Save a copy of the result for future reference
You can view the marks directly by clicking the below link:
- Combined Recruitment of JHT, JT,SR. Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2016 (Marks of the candidates in Paper-II) :
- Click here for IBPS PO 2016
- Click here for IBPS Clerk 2016
- Click here for SSC CGL Tier II
- Click here for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
- Click here for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- Click here for SSC CHSL
- Click here for Bank of Maharastra PO
- Click here for Bank of Maharastra Clerk
- Click here for NABARD Bank