SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2018 – Get the direct link to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Post and also check out how to fill the SSC JHT Application form.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form
The Staff Selection Commission has activated the link to apply for SSC JHT post on October 22nd, 2018. Candidates can fill the online application form by 19th November 2018. However, the last date to pay the application fee (both online and offline) is 21st November 2018 till 5 pm.
Procedures of Filling the Online SSC JHT 2018 Application Form
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
Document Required for SSC JHT 2018 One Time Registration
The One Time Registration is required to Login to the exam page you are applying in the Official Website of SSC. Therefore, it is mandatory that you register yourself first. You must have the following document for the one time registration:
- Valid Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Valid E-Mail (to be verified through OTP)
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- In the absence of Aadhaar Number, you need to provide any one of the valid ID proof:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- School/College ID
- Employee ID (Govt./PSU/Private)
- Matriculation (10th Board) Marksheet and pass certificate
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Blurred Photos will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height).
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB). Image dimension of the required impression should be about 3.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
Steps for SSC Junior Hindi Translator One Time Registration
- For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section.
- Fill in the Basic Details, Additional Details, Contact Details, Photo-Signature & LTI.
- Keep in mind that you fill all the details carefully and correctly, because you won’t be able to change it again.
- After completing the one-time registration, login again to fill up your SSC JHT application form
How to Fill SSC JHT Online Application Form 2018
After you have registered through the one-time registration, you will have to fill the online SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application form. You can do it by following the below mentioned steps:
- Login with your Username (Email ID) and your Password.
- Select “SSC JHT” and then click on “Apply”.
- All your details will be automatically filled through one time registration done earlier.
- Select the suitable center of examination from the list of centers given to you.
- Select your appropriate age relaxation category (if applicable).
- The, you photo, signature and LTI will be automatically uploaded as per One Time Registration.
- Click on “I Agree” at the end and proceed further.
- Pay the online application fees through SBI Challan/Netbanking/Debit or Credit Card.
To know the complete details of SSC Junior Hindi translator Recruitment & to download the Official PDF click on the link below:
So did you find the article on SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form helpful? Comment below if you have any queries on filling the form.