SSC CGL Notification 2019: The Staff Selection Commission conducts a recruitment drive for Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to fill in various vacancies under the department of ministries and other Government Organizations. As the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 is yet to begin, here are the complete details regarding the SSC CGL Notification, Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 Exam dates, and many more.
Latest News About SSC CGL 2019 Notification:
- October 22, 2019: SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF released on the official website.
- October 03, 2019- SSC announced the CGL Notification Release date. SSC CGL Notification 2019 will be released on October 22, 2019.
- The SSC CGL Application Form link is active and candidates can click on the link provided in the Application Form section below to fill their forms.
- September 25, 2019- As per the latest Reports, SSC CGL 2019 Notification will be released on October 31, 2019.
- As per the SSC Notification for CGL, there is a huge demand for all the posts due to high paid salary and job profile. Know the SSC CGL Salary and Job Profile which is one of the main reasons for receiving the highest applications.
- SSC offers good salary and secured job for their employees, hence every year there are lakhs of candidates applying for CGL Recruitment.
- Go through the SSC CGL Requirements 2019 for applying successfully to your desired post under CGL.
- In this post, we take you through the deep information about how to apply online for SSC CGL Exam 2020, when is the exam held and many more.
SSC CGL Notification 2019 Highlights
The full form of CGL is the Combined Graduation Level Examination. SSC CGL Recruitment is conducted in 4 phases i.e., Preliminary Exam (Tier I), Main Exam (Tier II), Descriptive Test (Tier III) and Skill Test/ Proficiency Test/ Document Verification (Tier IV). Here is a table to highlight the important information about all the events related to SSC CGL 2019.
|Exam Name||SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CGL Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Mode of Application||Online at ssc.nic.in|
|Exam Type||National Level Government Exam|
|Starting Date of Application Process||October 22, 2019|
|Mode of SSC CGL Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT) for Tier I and Tier II; Written Test for Tier III (Offline)|
|Phases in SSC CGl Exam||Tier I- Prelims Tier II- Mains Tier III- Descriptive Paper Tier IV- Skill Test/ Proficiency Test|
SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF
The Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the SSC CGL Official Notification for the year 2019-20 Recruitment on their official website.
- The SSC Notification 2019 for CGL is an important document which gives complete information about the Recruitment.
- It is suggested for all candidates to go through the SSC CGL Notification PDF thoroughly so that they are completely aware of the Selection Process, what is the exam pattern, and also how to fill the application form.
- Candidates can either check or download their SSC CGL Notification 2019 in PDF format here.
- Make sure you do not miss this opportunity and fill your SSC CGL Application Form 2020 before the last date.
SSC CGL 2019 Apply Online
Before applying, candidates are suggested to go through CGL Notification so that they are aware of the complete recruitment process. According to the latest reports, SSC CGL Exam Notification will be released on October 22, 2019, on the official website of SSC.
Candidates are required to apply through an online mode for SSC CGL. The process involves Registration, Filling the form, Uploading the required documents and payment of application fee for SSC CGL.
Online Registration --> Filling the Form --> Uploading of Documents --> Payment of Fee
The application form for SSC CGL 2019 will be available on the official website from October 25, 2019. Given below are the steps to fill the application for SSC CGL 2019:
- Click on New Registration link for CGL on the official website of SSC.
- Fill in the personal details asked and enter the captcha to complete the registration part I.
- Post Registration, you receive registration number and password (date of birth)
- Log in again to complete the application process. Registration Part II window opens up.
- Enter the name of the center, exam center code, complete postal address, departmental status, preference of post, educational qualification and work experience.
- Verify all the details and click on "Submit"
- Upload your photograph (photo size: 4 Kb-12 Kb; photo format: JPEG) and signature (signature size: 1 Kb- 12 Kb; signature format: JPEG)
- Pay the application fee (INR 100) either in online mode (Credit/Debit or SBI Net Banking) or offline mode (SBI Challan)
- The SSC CGL Application Status can be checked directly on the Official website of SSC
- The elaborated details regarding the exam are given in SSC Online Notification
- SSC CGL Form Correction can be done by paying a certain fee.
SSC CGL Application Fee
Check the below table to know how much application fee needs to be paid for SSC CGL Exam 2019. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Net-banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or Offline Mode (bank challan)
|General (Male)||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Female Candidates||No fee|
SSC CGL Exam Dates 2019-20
SSC holds the responsibility to plan and announce the exam dates for SSC CGL recruitment. The finalized dates are mentioned in the SSC CGL New Notification 2019-20. The notification for SSC CGL 2019 will expectedly be released on October 22, 2019. Given below are the SSC CGL Exam Dates as per the recent notice on the official website. The SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF will be released on October 22, 2019. Candidates can start filling their Application Form from October 25, 2019.
|SSC CGL Notification Date||October 22, 2019|
|Starting Date to fill the Application form||October 22, 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application form||November 25, 2019|
|Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Download||February 19, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Date||March 2-11, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Result Date||April 21, 2020|
|Admit Card for CGL Tier-2 Download||June 8, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Date||June 22-25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam Date||June 22-25, 2020|
|CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test||Yet to be notified|
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Dates
The table below provides the dates for all the important events in regard to SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment.
|SSC CGL 2020 Notification Date||September 15, 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Application Form Date||September 15 - October 15, 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date for Tier 1||February 2021|
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancy List: Check Category-Wise Vacancies
SSC will be releasing post-wise vacancy details in their SSC CGL 2019 Notification. To help all candidates get a glimpse of SSC CGL Vacancy List, here is the list of posts offers by SSC and expected post-wise vacancies. The SSC CGL New Notification will provide the post-wise vacancies of all departments. Compared to SSC CGL 2018 Vacancies, this year there are more than 9000 vacancies expected in various departments of CGL.
SSC CGL 2019 Expected Vacancy List
Here is the table showing expected SSC CGL Vacancies for 2019-20. Compared to SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy, this year there would be more than 9000 vacancies.
|Group||No. of Vacancies (2018)||No. of Vacancies (2019) Expected|
SSC CGL Post Preference 2019
As there are numerous posts under combined Graduate Level posts, SSC has grouped them under different groups. Take a look at the below table to know the departments and posts under them.
|Group of Posts||Name of Post|
|A||Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazette (Non-Ministerial)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer Group ‘B’ Gazette (Non-Ministerial)|
|B||Assistant Section Officer|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector, (Central Exice)|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Asstt. Enforcement Officer|
|C||Junior Statistical Officer|
|Upper Division Clerk|
|Sub-Inspector (Narcotics) - 2400|
SSC CGL Selection Process 2019
The SSC CGL Selection Process involves 4 stages i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and finally Tier 4.
- Candidates who qualify in Tier 1, will be eligible to appear in Tier 2.
- Candidates who qualify in Tier 2, will be eligible to appear in both Tier 3 and Tier 4.
- Final Merit of SSC CGL will be based on cumulative marks of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Tier 4 is of qualifying nature and mandatory for CSS / MEA / Tax Assistant Posts.
Candidates qualifying all these four stages will be eligible to get an appointment to their desired post. The SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification CGL helps each candidate in knowing what is the procedure for selecting a candidate. One must go through the SSC CGL Notification PDF for knowing complete information about the recruitment.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
SSC selects or finds candidates eligible for a certain post considering the following eligibility criteria. Go through the below eligibility criteria as per the SSC CGL Latest Notification 2019.
SSC CGL Age Limit
The age limit for SSC CGL 2019 varies for different posts. The minimum age to apply for the exam is 20 years while the maximum age is 32 years.
- Age limit can be relaxed for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST
- Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates have an age relaxation of 10 years.
- For PH- OBC, and PH-SC/ST, the age limit can be relaxed for 13 years and 15 years respectively.
Check the latest SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria for the revised age limit.
SSC CGL Age Relaxation- Department Wise Age Limit
Candidates can go through the following table to know the age relaxation for various departments and posts.
|CSS||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 Years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Section Officer||<30 Years|
|CBEC||Tax Assistant||20-27 Years|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Junior Statistical Officer||<32 Years|
|Directorate of Enforcement; Department of Revenue||Assistant Section Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Other Departments||All Other Posts||18-27 Years|
SSC CGL Educational Qualification
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline can apply for SSC CGL. Final year students can also apply for SSC CGL, however, it is a mandate to possess a provisional degree.
SSC CGL Salary & Job Profile 2019
SSC offers a high salary package for Combined Graduate Level posts. Every year there are a large number of candidates appearing for the CGL Exam. Go through the SSC CGL Salary and job profile to know how much employees are paid and what is the nature of their job.
- The average grade pay is in the range of Rs 9300-Rs 34800/-.
- Apart from gross salary, there are various other benefits and allowances like Dearness allowance, Transport allowance, and many more.
- The salary package is categorized based on cities X, Y, and Z. This classification is done based on factors like Population, cost of living, and urbanization.