RPF Recruitment 2018 PDF – Railways have 9739 Vacancies for Railway Protection Force SI and Constable. Get complete details here.
RPF Recruitment 2018
Railway Protection Force invited online application for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector for both male and Female earlier this year in Railway Protection force of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force. Interested and eligible candidates applied for RPF and RPSF till 30th June 2018. RRB has released Railway Protection Force recruitment notification 2018 for the recruitment of 9739 vacant posts for Constable and SI. Around 50% of these vacancies are reserved for Women.
Vacancies for RPF Recruitment 2018:
|Category||RPF Constable||Sub Inspector|
Important Dates for RPF Recruitment 2018:
|Online Applications Start||1st June 2018|
|Last Date for Online Applications||30th June 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||To be Released|
|Tentative Dates for Exam||To be announced|
a) Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of India
b) Education: The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board. Class 10/SSLC/ Matriculation is essential for those applying for RPF Posts. Those awaiting their final examination results need not apply for the posts advertised.
Educational Qualification and age:
|Constable ( Executive)||SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.||18||25|
RPF Exam Pattern Selection Procedure :
Computer Based Test shall be held simultaneously for all Zonal Railways and RPSF. RPF Selection will be on the basis of 4 stages as follows:
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
- PMT (Measurement Test)
- Medical Examinations
Steps to apply for RPF Online Exam 2018
- Click on the above link to apply for RPF Constable or SI Online exam 2018
- Fill the application form without any error
- Upload photograph and signature along with required documents
- Pay the application Fee if applicable
- Submit the application form.
Signatures of the candidate must be the same at the time of CBT, PET/PMT, and DV. If the signature of the candidate is found to be different at any stage, it will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Application Fee for RPF Recruitment:
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|2||For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
RPF Pay Scale:
- Constable: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700 and allowances.
- SI: Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 35,400/- and Allowances
Stay tuned for more updates on RPF Recruitment 2018!