ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published notification for the recruitment of 721 AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & other vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment Details :
Name Of Post/Posts:
- AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical: 15 Posts
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum: 02 Posts
- AEE (Civil): 25 Posts
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical: 56 Posts
- AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum: 04 Posts
- AEE (Electrical): 82 Posts
- AEE (Electronics): 28 Posts
- AEE (Instrumentation): 20 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical): 74 Posts
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical: 59 Posts
- AEE (Production) – Petroleum: 29 Posts
- AEE (Production)- Chemical: 99 Posts
- AEE (Reservoir): 18 Posts
- Chemist: 67 Posts
- Geologist: 38 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 25 Posts
- Materials Management Officer: 30 Posts
- Programming Officer: 09 Posts
- Transport Officer: 13 Posts
Candidates must have obtained graduation from any recognised university.
30 years for Unreserved (General), 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman candidates, 40 years (further relaxed by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ ST candidates) as on for Post No. 03 and 06 to 20 & 28 years for Unreserved (General), 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman candidates for 01, 02, 04 & 05.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Weightage of GATE 2017 Score, Interview & Qualification.
Important dates for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
Starting date of application submission
Last date of application submission
27 April 2017
Schedule of Interview:
23 May 2017
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.ongcindia.com from 12-04-2017 from 1200 hrs to 27-04-2017 by 1200 hrs.
Steps to Apply Online for
1. Candidates log on the official website .
2. Click on “Online applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017″ & Again click on Apply Online.
3. Read all instructions login yourself & fill the details in online application.
4. Check once before submit the form.
5. After submission, take a print of online application for future use.