SSC will conduct re-exam for the SSC CGL Tier II exam 2016 for the centres where exam got cancelled. The SSC CGL tier II exam was conducted from 30th December 2016 to 2nd January 2017,
The revised date as announced officially is as follows:
SSC CHSL Tier II Re-examination : 12th and 13th January 2017
The admit cards are already available and can be downloaded from the official website of the respective region.
Meanwhile, SSC has released as some important instructions for the candidates who are appearing the re-exam. We are briefing below the summary.
- Candidates are strictly advised to not bring cellular phones, bags and other prohibited items inside the exam hall.
- Prohibited items are as follows:
watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc)
- If any of the above items are found then the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and he will not be able to appear the SSC exams for the next 3 years.
- The candidate himself will be responsible for the safe custody of bags and any valuable items. The Commission will not be responsible for making any arrangements for keeping such items.
- The candidates are strictly refrained from creating any disturbances or obstructions during the conduct of SSC CGL Tier II exam.If done so, he will be barred from all the examinations of SSC in future and there will be criminal or legal proceedings against him/her.
The Commission also clearly states that no further examination will be conducted in case, the re-exam scheduled gets disrupted.
We wish you All the Best for the Exam!