GRSE Recruitment 2018 – Apply here Online for a total of 261 Trade, Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts.
GRSE Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Defence, of Government of India, Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) Limited has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Trade Apprentice (Fresher), Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice vacancies in all the relevant trades. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 07-12-2017 at 1400 Hrs to 27-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs. All the Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are mentioned clearly in this article.
GRSE Recruitment – Important Dates
Online Application Starts from
07-12-2017 at 1400 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online
27-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs
GRSE Limited Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts
Name of the Post
1. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): 150 Posts (approx.)
2. Trade Apprentice (Fresher): 36 posts (approx.)
3. Graduate Apprentice: 38 Posts (approx.)
4. Technician Apprentice: 37 Posts (approx.)
GRSE Recruitment 2017 – Important Highlights
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||261 Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Starting Date to Apply||07th December 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||27th December 2017|
|GRSE Official Website||www.grse.nic.in|
GRSE Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply should have a maximum age of 14 to 25 years for Post 1, 14 to 20 years for Post 2, 14 to 26 years for Post 3, 4 as on 01-01-2018. Candidates should be born before 01-01-2004 after 01-01-1993 for Post 1, before 01-01-2004 after 01-01-1998 for Post 2, before 01-01-2004 after 01-01-1992 for Post 3, before 01-01-2004 after 01-01-1992 for Post 4. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
Candidates should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade for Post 1, have passed Class 10th standard/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central/ State Board for Post 2, Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution for Post 3, Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields for Post 4. For more information refer the notification.
Selection will be purely based on the merit list, practical test.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website www.grse.nic.infrom 07-12-2017 at 1400 Hrs to 27-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on the website www.grse.nic.in
4. Click on “Career”then “Current Jobs”.
5. Select the desired post to Apply Online.
6. Click on “Fresh Candidates (Click Here) to Create Log In” or “Already Logged in Candidates (Click Here) to Complete Process”
7. Readcarefully all the instructions and fill up all the details.
8. Check once before submit the form.
9. Now takea print out of the online application for future use.