DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017- Download DSSSB Junior Clerk 2017 hall ticket Here
DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
After a long time, here is a good news for all the candidates who have registered for DSSSB Grade IV Application form and have been waiting for the admit card and exam date. According to a report of the official source, the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct the examination as soon as possible. All the candidates who have applied for the same can download DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit card to know the address of their examination center, exam date, time and various other information. The admit card will be provided through online mode at the department’s official link and candidates can download DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card 2017 15 Days prior to the examination. Here, on this page we will also provide all the latest information regarding to Delhi Grad IV Admit Card release on the official link.
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission popularly known as (DSSSB) is a public sector organization of the government of Delhi which was established by the government on the 50th Anniversary year independence day of India with an aim of conducting competition examinations for recruitment and to select well skilled and appropriate personnel’s through the written examination professional tests and personal interviews according to the requirements of the departments.
Important Dates and Information
|Department||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Job Position||Junior Clerk and Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||1074 Posts|
|Kind of Declaration||DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card 2017/Hall Ticket 2017|
|Official Site||Click Here|
How to Download DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card
- Candidates need to open the official website
- Now you can search the appropriate link of Admit Card
- Enter valid ask details like Application No & DOB etc
- Click on Submit page
- View Hall Ticket on your Screen
- Check out and take a printout copy of Admit Card
- DSSSB Tier I Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 200 questions.
- The time duration of test will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
Candidates can refer to the below given links on a daily basis to be updated about DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card 2017.
Stay Tuned for more updates on DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card.