The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has reopened the BTSC Recruitment process for Junior Engineer post which was announced in 2019. Interested candidates can apply for BTSC JE Recruitment through this post. Read the complete article to know all the details about the recruitment and apply before the last date.
- BTSC has announced a total of 6379 vacancies out of which 5815 vacancies are for Civil Engineering, 432 for Mechanical Engineering and 132 Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates holding diploma or Engineering can apply for BTSC JE 2020 Recruitment.
- As the application process has begun, candidates can apply until 17th February 2020.
- Aspirants can go through the post to know what is the eligibility criteria and how to apply online.
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam||BTSC JE Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 17, 2020|
|No. of Vacancies||6379|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder|
BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification
Candidates willing to apply for BTSC Exam 2020 must go through the detailed notification. The BTSC Notification is an official document released by the exam conducting authority to inform candidates about the examination. The Notification provides all the necessary information required for a candidate to apply for the exam.
Read BTSC JE 2020 Notification PDF
BTSC JE Exam Dates 2020
Check out the below table for important dates of BTSC Recruitment 2020.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||6th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th February 2020|
|BTSC JE Exam||To be Notified|
BTSC JE Vacancy Details 2020
The below table explains the department wise vacancies for BTSC JE 2020 Recruitment.
|Department||Trade||No. of Post|
|Planning and Development Department||Civil||1298|
|Town Development and Housing Department||Civil||49|
|Rural Work Department||Civil||768|
|Public Health Engineering Department||Civil||457|
|Building Construction Department||Mechanical||15|
|Department of Water Resources||Civil||2123|
|Road Construction Department||Civil||463|
|Small Water Resources Department||Civil||347|
BTSC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must ensure to fulfill the eligibility criteria else their candidature will result in rejection. The required eligibility criteria is as listed below.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 years and 37 years can apply for the BTSC JE Exam 2020.
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Diploma in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering can apply.
How to Apply for BTSC JE Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-listed instructions to apply for BTSC correctly
Direct Link to Fill BTSC 2020 Application Form
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: pariksha.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on "Apply Online" link
- In the pop-up, click on "all Notification/Advertisements"
- In the new page, the ongoing recruitment is shown
- Click on the link "Apply"
- Select your desired branch i.e., Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical
- Complete the registration process by clicking on the Registration button beside each branch
- Click on "I Accept" in the declaration and continue with the registration
- Fill in all the details for Registration process
- Submit the registration and you will receive a Registration number
- Use the registration number and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly and pay the prescribed fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
BTSC Application Fee 2020