Border Roads Organisation released the notification for more than 500 Multi Skilled Worker vacancies. Candidates willing to work for Central Government can apply for BRO Recruitment 2019 here. Go through the post to know more about the Recruitment.
- Candidates aged between 18-25 years can apply for Border Road Organization Recruitment.
- As the BRO Notification has been released on October 12, 2019, candidates can start filling their application forms directly here.
- For your reference, we have provided detailed information on the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to fill the application form, and many more.
Border Road Organization Recruitment 2019
The Border Road Organization will be filling more than 500 vacancies in the Multi Skilled Worker post. If you one among the government job aspirant, then apply before November 27th.
- Before applying, make sure to go through the notification completely which complete information about the recruitment.
- Candidates must fill the BRO Application forms only through offline mode.
BRO Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Central Government of India|
|Board Name||Border Roads Organization|
|Post Name||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date to Apply||October 12, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||November 27, 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
Border Road Organization Notification 2019
Here is the detailed official Notification link. Click on the below link to read and download the Official Notification PDF.
BRO Vacancy 2019
The candidates who are filling the Application Form must check the BRO Vacancy details for the reference. Check the below category wise vacancy details.
|Name of Category||No of Posts|
BRO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Here is the detailed eligibility criteria tabulated required to apply for Border Road Organization Recruitment 2019.
|Age Limit||Minimum - 18 years|
|Maximum - 25 years|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have completed their Matriculation from any recognized Institute or University in India|
BRO Selection Process
The candidates who are applying for the BRO Recruitment have to go through the 4 stages of the Selection Process-
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the official website of the Border Roads Organization: bro.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment section
- You can find the Notification for the Multi Skilled Worker Vacancies
- Read the complete details in it.
- Download and fill the Application form
- Fill the form with all required credentials asked.
- Attach the picture at the required space in the form.
- Verify all the details and proceed to the payment gateway.
- In last, send the Border Roads Organization Application Form to the below-mentioned address-
Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015
- There are different BRO Application Fee on the basis of the category.
- Once the payment will be completed it is not- refundable.
|General and Ex-Servicemen||INR 50/-|
|SC/ ST and Physically handicapped persons||No fee|
BRO Exam Pattern 2019
- The questions will be of both Objective and Subjective or vice- versa in nature.
- The exam will be Billingual (Hindi and English).
- There are a total of 100 questions for 1 marks each.
- The time duration will vary from 1 Hour to 3 Hour depends on the trade.
|General Knowledge||25||1 Hour to 3 Hour|
|General English/ Hindi||25|
|Analytical and Quantitative Skills||25|
BRO Salary Details 2019
For Multi Skilled Workers, the pay scale is Rs 18,000/- per month.