RBI Office Attendant Salary – Check RBI Office Attendant Salary here.
RBI Office Attendant Salary
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. If you are interested in the post, you can start applying from 17th November 2017. The last date to apply is 7th December 2017. And the exam will be held tentatively in the month of December 2017 or January 2018. Let us discuss some crucial details like RBI Office Attendant Salary and other benefits in this post.
RBI Office Attendant Salary – Plus Perks & Benefits
You will get a basic pay of Rs.10,940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years). Also, you are entitled to other allowances like – Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. The initial gross salary is Rs.22,339/- per month.
Furthermore, you will get other benefits like:
- Accommodation facility (subject to availability)
- Medical reimbursement
- Education expense reimbursement
- Spectacle cost reimbursement
- Book grant
- Newspaper bill
- GSLI reimbursement
- Car insurance
- Conveyance allowance
- Leave fare concession
How to Apply Online for RBI Office Attendant
- First of all, click here to get the direct link to apply.
- Then, click on New Registration button.
- Then, fill in the form correctly.
- You will get a Registration ID and password.
- After that, login using these data.
- Fill in the form completely.
- Then, upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the form and make the fee payment.
All the best!