BOB SO Exam Pattern 2017- Get details of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer exam pattern & syllabus, BOB SO 2017 exam date with BOB SO vacancy 2017
BOB SO Exam Pattern 2017 and Selection Procedure
BOB SO Exam Pattern 2017- The Bank of Baroda exam is scheduled to take place on 7th January 2018. If you are a bank aspirant, you must be well aware of the fact that having a career as a Specialist Officer (SO) in Bank of Baroda is a matter of repute. The bank of baroda so exam date 2017 is on 7th January 2018 which implies that students have ample time to kick start their preparation . The last date for Bank of Baroda SO application 2017 is 5th December 2017. To enhance your preparation, you need to be well- versed with the Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern. So, go through this article on BOB Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure.
Bank of Baroda Notification 2017 was released on 14th November 2017 . Post the release of notification, students should start preparing as per BOB SO syllabus. Students should start their BOB SO preparation keeping in mind the Bank of Baroda SO exam pattern 2017. One of the major factors which makes BOB SO a lucrative job is bank of baroda specialist officer salary and associated perks. Students need to download bank of baroda specialist officer admit card before the BOB SO exam date 2017. Candidates are advised to see all details like BOB SO 2017 exam centre, shift timings, exam dates, etc.
BOB SO Exam Pattern 2017
The bank of baroda specialist officer exam pattern is as follows-
BOB SO Selection Procedure 2017
The bank of baroda SO selection procedure for BOB SO 2017 exam is as follows-
- Online Written Exam for JMG/S-I.
- Group Discussion & Interview for JMG/S-I & Other Posts.
- If you have applied for Bank of Baroda SO Scale-I, you need to attempt an online test. After attempting for the online test, you will have to appear an Online Written Exam along with GD/Interview.
- The candidates who have applied for Scale II, III, IV & V will not be applying for any exam.
- In case you have applied for any post other than Scale-I, your applications will be screened.
- Post screening, you will be called for the GD/ interview round if you are eligible.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect response.
- The Online Written Exam will be bilingual in nature, i.e. Hindi/English.
- BOB might conduct a Psychometric Test, but there is no official notice regarding this.
Bank of Baroda SO Important Dates
Below are the important dates of BOB SO exam & BOB SO exam date 2017-
- Notification Publish Date: 14th Nov 2017.
- Opening Date For Online Applications: 14th Nov 2017.
- Closing Date For Online Applications: 05th Dec 2017.
- BOB Specialist Officer Exam Date: 07th Jan 2018
BOB SO Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
Let us take a look at the BOB SO vacancy 2017 details for Specialist Officer post-
Total Number of Vacancies: Total 427
- Head – Credit Risk – 01 Vacancies
- Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management – 01 Vacancies
- IT Security – 05 Vacancies
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – 03 Vacancies
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – 02 Vacancies
- Treasury – Product Sales – 20 Vacancies
- Finance/ Credit (MMG/S -III) – 40 Vacancies
- Finance/ Credit (MMG/S -II) – 140 Vacancies
- Trade Finance – 50 Vacancies
- Security – 15 Vacancies
- Sales – 150 Vacancies
All the best!