South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
The South Indian Bank PO Admit Card has been released on 2nd June 2018. You can visit the official website to download your admit card. Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link given below to do the same. The exam will be held on 17th June 2018. A total number of 150 vacancies will be filled through this exam. You can find the procedure to download the call letter for Probationary Officer below. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- Then, click on PO link.
- Next, click on Download Online Test Call Letter link.
- Otherwise, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for exam purpose.
- SIB PO Admit Card colour printout
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size colour photograph
Details present on the Call Letter
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in detail
- Instructions for exam if any
Please download the admit card in advance as unforeseen circumstances may arise. And it’s better not to wait till the last day. Furthermore, without the admit card, you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.