RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18 – Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18 via the direct link given below.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18
Reserve Bank of India will hold the RBI Office Attendant exam on 5th & 6th January 2018. You can download the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18 online from their official website. After that, you have to enter your unique registration ID/roll number and password/date of birth to log in. You also need to paste a recent passport-size photograph in the provided space. And you must carry this along with a valid ID proof to the exam venue. Also, you must bring the photocopy of your ID proof which you need to submit to the exam invigilator.
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18
The admit card won’t be posted via mail. You have to download it online.
1. First of all, visit the official website.
2. Then, click on the admit card download link.
3. Then, choose the language.
4. Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password.
5. Next, submit the details.
6. Finally, download your admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link given above to download the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18.
What You Can Carry As Valid ID Proof
You can carry the following as valid ID proof along with your admit card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- A People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
Please note that ration card and learner’s driving license won’t be accepted as ID proof.
So, tell us, did you find our post on RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates.