Reserve Bank of India has already released the RBI Assistant Notification 2020 and released the RBI Assistant Admit Card for the Prelims stage on 3rd February 2020. All the interested candidates should be prepared beforehand for the exam and download the RBI Assistant Call Letter as soon as it is released in the official website. Read the complete article to get the direct Download Link and know all the important details regarding the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Reserve Bank Of India conducts the exam every year to recruit for Assistant vacancies
- RBI Assistant Call Letter will be announced for all 3 stages of the exam i.e Prelims, Mains and the Interview stage
- All the exam appearing candidates should consistently practice RBI Assistant Mock Tests as soon as possible as it will increase their efficiency and accuracy on the day of the exam
- The Admit Card will be released on the official RBI website - www.rbi.org.in.We will update you with the direct link of the admit card on this as soon as it releases on the official website
- The candidates will be able to download the RBI Assistant Call Letter from the date of issue till the exam date
- Prelims appearing candidates should check their RBI Assistant Exam Centres properly beforehand so that they do not make any mistakes and be prepared to reach the exam centre on time
Direct Link to Download RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 Highlights
Important Dates regarding the RBI Assistant Call Letter 2020 have been mentioned in the table below
|Release of Admit Card 2020||February 3, 2020|
|Last date of availability of RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2020||February 15th, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||February,14th,15th, 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||March 2020|
RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020 Download
Reserve Bank of India released the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 for Prelims on 3rd February. The candidates will find the direct download link for the admit card in this article as soon as the admit card is released in the official website.
|RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card Release||February 3, 2020|
RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card
The RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card will be released in the month of March 2020. We will update you with the official active link as soon as it is released in the official website.
|RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card Release||March 2020|
How to Download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020?
The Direct Link to download the RBI Assistant Hall Ticket will be updated here once Reserve Bank of India releases it on their website. Go through the following steps to get your RBI Assistant Admit Card
STEP 1- Visit the official website of RBI - www.rbi.org.in
STEP 2- Login to the already registered profile with their Registration ID and password. If the candidate forgets the password, he/she may click on the 'Forget Password' link and follow the instructions given.
STEP 3- Now,find the 'Download RBI Assistant Call Letter' Link on the screen.He/she is required to click the link to check the RBI Assistant 2020 Admit Card
STEP 4--Now Click on the 'print' button to get 2-3 print out's of the call letter.
RBI Assistant Call Letter: Important Details Present
Check each detail on the admit card thoroughly, your call letter will contain the following information-
|Date Of Birth||Registration Number||Photograph|
|Signature||Category - General,SC/ST e.t.c||Exam Time & Date|
|Exam Venue Address||Instructions for The Exam||Exam Reporting Time|
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the RBI Assistant Admit card 2020?
Candidates with incorrect information details on their RBI Assistant Admit card 2020 will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Any mistakes on the Call letter should be checked beforehand and should be informed to the authorities as soon as possible.
- In case of any discrepancies regarding Admit card details, exam centers and other queries, the candidate must drop a mail to the RBI Assistant's Official Email Address-- firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to carry along with the RBI Assistant 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are required to bring their Photo Identity proof with them on the exam date along with the documents given below
- RBI Assistant 2020 Admit Card
- Passport Sized Photograph - 2
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving Licence
All candidates are required to bring the original documents along with the photocopies. At least 2 copies of the passport size photograph are required which will be affixed on the candidate's RBI Assistant Admit Card.
RBI Assistant Exam Center 2020
The table below will provide you with the RBI Assistant Exam Center List for the upcoming Prelims Exam.Check for your Exam Center from here and be prepared to reach the exam hall on time.
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea,|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Satara|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Namakkal, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal,|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Do's and Dont's while Downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020?
These are a few 'Do's and Dont's that you should follow while downloading the RBI Assistant Call Letter 2020-
- Check that all the information given in the Call Letter are accurate or not
- Carefully check the Venue,Date and Exam Timings given in the Hall Ticket
- Take out 2,3 print outs of the RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
RBI Assistant Admit Card/ Exam Day Instructions 2020
There is a set of rules and instructions that should be followed on the day of the exam. Candidates must note this important set of rules for the day of the exam. Follow these 8 Important Exam Day Instructions -
- No candidate will be allowed inside the exam Hall without the RBI Assistant Hall Ticket.
- The candidate's Identification proof along with 2 Photographs is a must.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic gadgets- calculators, watches or phones, etc. inside the exam hall.
- All candidates must reach the exam center 90 minutes before the exam starts.
- Don't bring any loose sheet of paper to the exam hall. Candidates will be provided with rough sheets during the exam.
- Students can carry a ball pen with black/blue ink.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam center till the designated time is over.
- It is essential to follow these instructions. RBI will disqualify any student who doesn't follow these set of instructions during the time of the exam.
Last 15 Days Preparation Tips
As soon as you receive your Admit Card, there will be left very less time in your hands to prepare and revise for your Prelims exam. The following tips may help you in such a scenario-
- Stop reading new topics and books during the last 15 days of the exam. Instead, focus on revising what you have already gone through.
- Focus on your strong points so that you score high on topics that you already know.
- Go through as many Mock Tests as possible. Mocks give a feel of an actual exam while also helping you with important questions.
- Go through the RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper to know the difficulty level of the paper and to get an idea about repeated topics/questions.