NABARD has released notifications for the posts of “Development Assistant” for a number of 85 vacancies across states. It is one of most attempted examinations in the banking domain. The candidates who managed to qualify in the NABARD Development Assistant Prelims will be able to sit for NABARD Development Assistant Mains 2016.
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam 2016: Highlights
- Last dare of online application: 20th September 2016
- Last date of payment of fees (online): 20th September 2016
- NABARD Development Assistant Mains 2016 Exam Date: 8th December 2016
- Number of vacancies: 85
Now, it’s time to have a sneak peak at the pattern of NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam 2016. Here we go:
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam 2016: Exam Pattern
The Mains paper will comprise of five sections. The total paper will be of 150 questions from all total of 5 sections and a descriptive test of 50 marks. The five sections are as follows:
- English language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English (Descriptive paper)||Essay writing, Letter/ Reports,||50|
- The time duration for objective test will be of 90 minutes and for descriptive test will be 30 minutes. The total time will be 120 minutes. Every wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 1/4th mark.
- In the section of ‘General Awareness’, special focus will be on topics like agriculture, rural development, banking, etc.
- The candidates need to qualify in every section individually. The candidates need to attain the min qualifying marks in each section to qualify for descriptive test.
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam 2016: Exam Dates and Shift Timings
8th December 2016
Slot 1- 9: 15 AM (Morning Shift)
Slot 2- 1: 15 PM (Afternoon Shift)
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam 2016: Exam Day Guidelines
In the examination, we suggest you to abide by certain guidelines and you are ready to go:
- Please make sure you reach the examination venue before the scheduled time. That will help you avoid circumstances of reaching late and give you time for revision.
- Avoid wasting time on questions which seem tough. Rather, focus on the questions you are comfortable with and attempt the tough questions later on.
- Do not attempt the questions with which you are not comfortable as you will end up with negative marking which will adversely affect your performance.
- Learn efficient time management tricks. Time Management will help you attempt maximum questions and increase the bar of your performance.
- Don’t panic before examination. Keep calm and be confident. Have proper diet and enough sleep before the examination.
- Follow the instructions given on the admit card.
Stay connected and we will bring you more updates shortly. Good luck!
- Click here for SSC CGL Tier II
- Click here for SSC CHSL
- Click here for NABARD Bank
- Click here for RRB NTPC(Railways)
- Click here for UP Police SI