Karur Vysya Bank has released a recruitment notification to appoint qualified aspirants in clerical cadre . Karur Vysya Bank is a leading Private Sector Bank in India. The recruitment process involves an exam and an interview.
The exam will be held on 7 January 2017.
Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Selection Process:
If you qualify for the written exam , you will be called for a personal interview round. After clearing the interview, you can join the bank as a clerical staff. There will be initially a probation period of 6 months.
Click here for Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Exam Mock test
The written exam will be an objective exam of 200 marks. The exam will consist of questions from following subjects:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
There will be sectional time limits for each section separately.
Other Important information about KVB Clerk Exam:
- You will get 5 options for each question from which you have to choose one correct option.
- The online test will be in English Language only.
- There will be negative marking. For each wrong attempt there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- No marks will be deducted if you do not attempt the question.
Karur Vysya Bank Clerk 2017: Exam Date and Shift Timings
The exam dates and shift timings details of KVB Clerk 2017 examination is as follows:
Date of Exam
Shift / Slot 1
Shift 2/ Slot 2
KVB Clerk 2017
7th January 2017
10: 30 AM onwards
2: 30 PM onwards
We wish you success in the Karur Vysya Bank Clerk examination. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- IDBI Executive 2016-17 Mock Test
- IBPS Clerk Test Series
- RRB NTPC Test Series
- IBPS SO Test Series
- RBI Assistant Mock Test 2016
- NIACL AO Mains Mock Tests
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- UP Police SI Mock Test
- IPPB Officer Test Series